• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Men's eyes

레알밥도둑 2022-11-29 (화) 09:34 1 Years ago 1060
First of all, this is the review of the director of ㅇㅇㅇㅇㄱㅁ. I received a recommendation for non-incision ptosis correction + epicanthoplasty, and he was very confident! He said it was an easy surgery and I asked a lot of questions, but I got the feeling that he kindly answered everything! I think you can think about the price around 200! Seemed very busy! ㅁㅁㄴ This is the head of one person, and you can infer it! The building was shabby than I thought, so I got lost a little! It was a very quiet and quiet feeling, and it was a quiet and quiet feeling that was the exact opposite of ㅇㅇ, and I felt better because it was not cluttered and calm. I was recommended for incision + eyelid fat removal + epicanthoplasty, and the price is a little higher than ㅇㅇ I think you should think about the second half of 200 I think you held the lines in both places, but ㅁㅅㄴ had slightly bigger eyes and a cool feeling, and ㅇㅇ got a natural feeling.

Comment 4
커피콩 2022-11-29 (화) 14:49 1 Years ago Address
What attracted you more? I don't know where the second one is, but I'm looking at both eyes and noses because Lee Kyung-mook is famous for ㅇㅇ!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
룬테라 2022-11-29 (화) 16:18 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for your review
자미아아 2022-11-30 (수) 09:20 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅇㄱㅁ Are you good at male eyes?
오잉쓰 2022-12-03 (토) 23:49 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List