• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of revision eye surgery Sinsa Station ㅇㄴㅂ

봉봉이또봉이 2022-11-24 (목) 19:05 1 Years ago 1246
I had double incision surgery about 20 years ago, but the ptosis was not corrected, so my eyes don't look pretty, the lines are just thick, and  my eyelids feel a bit puffy. While I was on leave from work, I looked into reoperation. ㅁ Sinsa Station ㅇㄴㅂ Director Jang  recommended incision eye correction and forehead lift. I expected incision eye correction, but this was my first time hearing about forehead lift, so I was very shocked, surprised, and scared. After listening to it, it made sense. However, I am too scared to do a forehead lift, so I can't decide. My eyelids are thick and my eye-opening power is weak. If I correct double eyelids through incisions, the space between my eyes and eyebrows becomes closer and a dull, bulging feeling is created. To improve this, it would be good to have a forehead lift. Then, the area around the eyes will feel clear, and the surgical incision and eye correction will cost 300, and if you add a forehead lift, it will cost 300. A total of 600.
Written by
App

Comment 3
동구리1 2022-11-25 (금) 13:10 1 Years ago Address
What criteria did you use to determine the hospital? This article from about 20 years ago comes to mind! I searched and searched and searched and searched and looked here and there to see what was so abundant under the sky of Seoul, Korea, and near Apgujeong, Gangnam. Later, the notes I wrote about the name of the hospital, director, etc., became a notebook. As I am one of the extreme eyes, I am working even harder, and I am slowly getting ready to do my best. I hope it goes as well as I wanted!

봉봉이또봉이 Writer 2022-11-26 (토) 19:18 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
발품중 2022-11-27 (일) 23:44 1 Years ago Address
take a look
Prev  Next  List