Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Revision eye surgery (loosened burial) Balpum (ㅇㅇㅋ, ㅅㅋ, ㄴㅅㅎ, ㅇㅁㄷ)

이우이은 2022-11-18 (금) 19:09 1 Years ago 1851
-Inline (it was low to begin with) was buried 10 years ago and then released -There is a lot of fat above the eyes / the skin is thick / the eyes themselves are horizontally long and large - I think an incision is needed - I want a natural in-outline 1. ㅇㅇㅋ (cone) - triple burial + Fat Removal Up to this point, the burial was solid... When I said I wanted to bury it, they told me to do it buried (they said it could be released, but they said the incision would also be released) - It felt like they roughly adjusted the line... It's buried, but it's too expensive 2. ㅇㅁㄷ (Park) -Incision + eye correction + fat removal - He mentioned eye correction for the first time... he said he needed eye correction...  I asked him if his eyes looked puffy and he said that was unavoidable - the consultation was thorough and kind, and the manager was also kind,  but I wanted to avoid eye correction. 3. ㅅㅅ - Incision + upper lip + fat removal - The director looks busy / The director is comfortable and kind / The director doesn't speak clearly, so I'm a little confused / Please make the line a little thicker - The upper lip relief director recommended it, so I asked the director and he said it was a good idea. Hasim, other hospitals don't recommend top tucks because they say it would be too burdensome. I wonder if you're pursuing something more flashy than I thought. 4. ㅇㅇㅋ (Q ) - Incision + fat removal - I like the line / I understand that you don't like burdensome lines / You have to ask questions to get the answer. The director doesn't say much. -Actually, it was the consultation I liked the most, but I went there and had a mental breakdown... 5. ㄴㅅㅎ (ㄱㄷㅎ) -Partial incision + fat removal + line raising No, the director only said what he had to say according to the reviews and was firm in not recommending anything that wasn't necessary - the only thing he said was that if you raise the line, the upper part of the double couple sticks out, so you can only do it with the currently released line (inner pair)... The current line is low, so I want to raise it a little, but it's too much. Mental breakdown.. ㅇㅇㅋ (Q) I wanted to make a reservation, but ㄴㅇㅎ I had a mental breakdown during the consultation and am worried... ㄱㄷㅎ The director seems to really pursue natural things, and the reviews are also my style... In my case, I can only do the current line, which is almost like a fake. Speaking of doing it... I'm having a hard time wondering if I can do it as recommended by ㅇㅇㅋ.
Written by
App

Comment 12
끌리오 2022-11-18 (금) 23:15 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

이우이은 Writer 2022-11-22 (화) 17:16 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

끌리오 2022-11-23 (수) 07:53 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
미녀약사 2022-11-19 (토) 20:10 1 Years ago Address
나라면 상담 더 다녀볼 것 같아!

이우이은 Writer 2022-11-25 (금) 11:51 1 Years ago Address
맞아 안그래도 한군데 더 갔다왔옹 고마웡!!
찐빵만두 2022-11-24 (목) 01:47 1 Years ago Address
갑작스럽게 매몰로 이전에 했던 눈이 풀려서, 나도 알아보는 중인데 혹시 정했을까?

이우이은 Writer 2022-11-25 (금) 11:51 1 Years ago Address
나 ㅇㅇㅋ(큐)랑 ㄱㄴ 중에 고민이야 ㅠㅠ
바냐냐 2022-11-25 (금) 11:49 1 Years ago Address
큐 콘 ㅋㅋ 너무 귀엽다,. 나도 큐랑 콘이랑 가려 했는데 콘은 포기함. 콘이 너무 불친절하다나 뭐라나

이우이은 Writer 2022-11-25 (금) 11:52 1 Years ago Address
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 콘 불친절하다기 보다는 원장님이 엄청 바빠보이시고... 약간 매몰 위주로만 하시는 느낌이양.. 매몰 풀리나요? 여쭤보면 절개도 풀리니까 그냥 원하는거 하세요~ 이런느낌...
Mingzizi 2023-04-06 (목) 10:15 1 Years ago Address
나도 매몰했다가 풀려서.. 근데 나는 약 6-7년 만에 풀린 거거든 ㅠㅠ 절개해야할까.. 두 개 다 추천받긴했는데
3년고민중 2023-05-19 (금) 12:54 1 Years ago Address
좋은 정보 정리 감사합니다! ㄴㅅㅎ ㄱㄷㅎ원장님께서 많은 걸 추천하셔서 과잉진료라고 생각했는데 다시 생각하게 되는 것 같아요!
메롱하새우 2024-01-10 (수) 02:44 8 Months ago Address
혹시 어디서 했엄.....?
Prev  Next  List