• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Kojae product review (ㅇㅆ,ㅊㅇㅊㄹ)

김현경 2022-11-20 (일) 09:12 1 Years ago 1086
In 2015, I had nose bend osteotomy + Silly 1mm + nasal septum surgery, but the protruding pimple-like protrusion on the tip of my nose kept bothering me , and it felt like the implant was bent and pushed down. If it pushed down like this, it would break through the tip of my nose, so I tried again. I need to know what the pushed down thing is. So, when I went to a local plastic surgery clinic, it was made of silicone and the surgery went well, including the curved nose. However, my nose was a little crooked and I asked if he had ever felt pressured, and he said that it was like that sometimes (I got hit in the nose while playing with my 5-year-old...). I searched mainly for private hospitals and visited two yesterday. I went for a consultation 1. Director ㅇㅆ is calm and open-minded and talks about every situation in detail . He is very kind from the director to the director.. The first treatment was opened and the condition requires a second treatment. Considering the thinning condition of the ear cartilage and the tip of the nose, artificial dermis or post-auricular dermis was used. Surgery time 1 to 1 hour and 30 minutes. You wake up in the middle of the surgery under semi-sleep anesthesia. Even if you are semi-sleep, the anesthesiologist is always by your side. If the beak has grown, they will grind it out and cover it with 1mm of silice again. They will tie it well on the nose to bring the silley back in. In case of no implants, the bulge will be replaced. It was severe and the nose was short, so it may look lumpy. No forced surgery or reservation fee. 2. ㅊㅇㅊㄹ A chic style that only answers questions. Open type surgery. Ear cartilage + nose tip and dermis behind the ear are used. Surgery time: 1 to 1 hour and 30 minutes. Up to 3 hours if there is inflammation. Sleep anesthesia , no anesthesiologist, said they would unconditionally remove the implant and change it to make it look as smooth as possible, did not mention anything about the appearance or situation when the implant was inserted, AS period is 1 year (30% discount for functional problems after 1 year, 20% discount for change of mind), very different from the website event price, on the day There is a reservation for the surgery date and a deposit.. There were a lot of people when the consultation came out , but I don't know if it was a consultation or surgery patient or a treatment patient (there were a lot of treatment patients, so it was cancer) . When waiting, there were instructions on how to post a review and how to take pictures. ..;;;

Comment 7
하하오호아러 2022-11-20 (일) 09:24 1 Years ago Address
ㅜㅜ고생했어 정보 고마워ㅜㅜ
앵e 2022-11-20 (일) 10:28 1 Years ago Address
정보 감사해요
ㅇㅇㅇㅋㅎㅋㅎㅇㄷㅌ… 2022-11-20 (일) 15:07 1 Years ago Address
정보 너무 고마워
설화하자 2022-11-21 (월) 07:38 1 Years ago Address
정보고마워!!
혀니현87 2022-11-21 (월) 11:21 1 Years ago Address
두군데 병원 어딘지 알 수 있을까? 손품 중에 처음 보는 곳 발견해서... 후기도 고마워~!!
넹글넹글 2022-12-01 (목) 20:52 1 Years ago Address
혹시 첫번째 병원 이름 알려줄 수 있을까? ㅐㄴㅓ인지 ㅗㅓㅁ인지 헷갈려서!ㅠㅠ
코코바베큐 2023-04-14 (금) 20:40 1 Years ago Address
헉 중간에 깨는 거 무섭다ㅜㅜㅜ
Prev  Next  List