• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

ㅇㅁㄹ ㄸㅋ Review of eye-catching eyes

자라라라란 2022-10-24 (월) 20:37 1 Years ago 1397
My eyes: I am worried about luck, thick skin, closeness between my eyes and eyebrows, and saggy skin around the corners of my eyes. My left eye is fine, but I'm dissatisfied with my right eye. My eyes are covered due to the saggy skin at the corner of my eye, so I wanted to resolve it, so I went to see a consultation . The director said I was embarrassed to see my bare face taken with deceral, so he said it was okay and comforted me... He was so warm... and helped me draw a lot of lines. Since it is a weak sausage, it would originally be better to cut it open, but they say burying it would also be fine. I have a rough feeling that this could be solved by adding another piece behind the burial hole and folding the saggy skin into the double eyelid line. He didn't say that he would hold it strongly. It felt like he was pulling the back line out longer and raising it slightly higher. He said that both in-out and semi-out were fine and that I should go with the line I wanted. The manager treated me like a friend, so it was comfortable. Since he was a freelancer, he didn't say anything about making a separate same-day reservation, and he didn't even talk about discounts. I didn't do it, but they generously deducted the available discount amount. I liked that they told me everything without having to ask. Natural adhesion . I gained trust as it quickly caught my saggy skin. The director's opinion is to tighten the sagging skin by pulling it strongly behind the eyes. In and out are not recommended. He said that it may not look pretty because the front is thin and the back is big. The manager said that if you make a reservation on the same day, it will be cheaper. When I asked what time he would answer the phone, he said he would answer until 7 o'clock. But it was already past 6 o'clock at that time... I also have to check the Prila schedule. ... I don't want to risk 10,000 won for making a reservation right away, but I'm worried, so I just make a reservation. It's difficult, but I wonder what I can do. It's my luck.. You both seem to have similar opinions, so I'm wondering which of the two to go with. Which do you think is better? I think both of you will do it in a similar way, but the difference seems to be whether you grip it harder or pull out more lines, and the price is the same for both (based on discount price).

Comment 11
갈길이멀다 2022-10-24 (월) 20:52 1 Years ago Address
Which director did you see? do? go?? Personally, I like counseling style number 1, but I… I wish same-day reservation discounts would disappear.

자라라라란 Writer 2022-10-24 (월) 21:56 1 Years ago Address
D I saw the director!! I missed it because it was my first time using it... haha.
감사하며 2022-10-24 (월) 21:10 1 Years ago Address
* This is a secret post.
Hye130 2022-10-25 (화) 21:22 1 Years ago Address
Do you hold the ㅇㅁㄹ line multiple times??

자라라라란 Writer 2022-10-25 (화) 21:36 1 Years ago Address
엉 나는 고민인 부분 계속 몇 번씩 잡아주셨어 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 계속 라인도 집중해서 보시고... 내가 약간 노답 눈이라...
매미공주 2022-10-26 (수) 09:31 1 Years ago Address
둘 다 그래도 상담은 만족했나보네ㅠ

자라라라란 Writer 2022-11-18 (금) 16:22 1 Years ago Address
Ugh, I liked both of them haha.
햄우롸비 2022-10-28 (금) 04:22 1 Years ago Address
*Deleted by the publisher.

자라라라란 Writer 2022-11-18 (금) 16:23 1 Years ago Address
There isn't really a great reason, but I just received counseling because he is the representative director and many people receive it from Director ㅇㅇㄹ!
나는야흰둥이야 2022-11-17 (목) 04:30 1 Years ago Address
I want to get counseling from Director ㅇㅁㄹ ㄱ! I prefer a natural look, but Director D has a slightly more fancy look!

자라라라란 Writer 2022-11-18 (금) 16:24 1 Years ago Address
People say that's true hahaha But my Korean DNA... I want gorgeous, natural, pretty lines... It's difficult after all.
Prev  Next  List