Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형]

ㅊㄷㅇㅋㅇ, ㄱㄹ review (must read for those planning on getting breast augmentation)

몰러라리 2022-05-24 (화) 02:26 2 Years ago 1392

I'm leaving this message so that no one else suffers like me . For the sake of the public. After thinking about breast augmentation for several years, I made a decision and chose this hospital. 1. ㅊㄷㅇㅋㅇ Even though I made a reservation, there was a huge waiting list for consultation. There was no consultation fee. Something I didn't know about the director's calm personality. Please explain well. However, the feeling of being too fussy and urging was strong, and I felt like I was being pushed around because I had someone scheduled for the next consultation. However , I was like, “Wow,” because they pointed out a lot of parts that were really necessary in breast augmentation, parts that other hospitals did not point out . Despite the short consultation time , I thought about surgery because I liked those parts. As an aside, it's really great.. I think anyone who has been to Gaebeusim would sympathize with this, but the staff member giving the consultation hahahahahahahahahahahahaha I don't even know if this person is the manager judging from his really cool explanation style and the name plate is also there. I wasn't wearing it. Didn't you hear any explanation from other hospitals ? He laughed while doing this and answered with his molars clenched and an expression of swearing in his eyes. I'm an employee in my early 20s with long straight hair, and among all the hospitals I've been to, this was the only one that didn't give me anything, including a business card, pamphlet, or consultation paper. The attitude was so bad that I completely gave up thinking about surgery because of this person. I really almost broke into a fight there ㅠㅠ This place seems to be ruined because of that employee. It was so absurd that I posted this and received a ton of messages like that... 2. It's a place that's famous for its big breasts, so it's noisy for consultations. There's no consultation fee. The waiting space for customers is too small. ㅠ The desk is too small. It was small, so there were about three or four coordinators, and the desk was about to burst... Anyway, the head of the counseling office was very experienced. He explained things well, but even though he was young, he kept speaking informally and acting like a child, which didn't seem very professional. hmm. This is the only place where there is a separate photo booth during the consultation, so you can get a detailed consultation while looking at photos of your breasts. You cannot attend the director's consultation with your parents;; They say that only the counselor can do this. Does it seem like they are looking down on the patient too much? There was a strong disdainful attitude and the consultation time was very short, about 5 to 6 minutes. I am not a plastic surgeon, but a surgeon. However, on the day of my consultation, there were a lot of people who had surgery, so I asked carefully and everyone said they were satisfied. The prices for both surgeries are expensive, but I am sleepy, so I will post reviews of other hospitals separately.

Comment 2
몰러라리 Writer 2022-05-24 (화) 03:09 2 Years ago Address
근데 이 글 왜 마이페이지 내가쓴글에선 조회 안되나여 ㅠ
아무거나짓는닉네임 2022-08-02 (화) 13:37 1 Years ago Address
감사합니다!! ㅠㅠ 덕분에 좀더 알아갑니다!
Prev  Next  List