• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of nose surgery (ㅇㅂ, ㅋㅇ)

wordy 2022-11-14 (월) 23:07 1 Years ago 480
I'm planning to have surgery to trim the bridge of my nose to just the curve of my nose and lower the tip of my nose. I heard that the director in Gangnam was famous in ㄷㅇㅇ, but he disappeared, so I found him after some searching and received a consultation. There was no consultation fee, and the waiting time seemed to be less than 30 minutes. I also received a functional nose consultation from an otolaryngologist. I decided to try raising the tip of my nose using the nasal septum. If I go somewhere else, I'll have to have the nose bridge reduced and an osteotomy done. They recommend all kinds of things, but I only recommend what you need, and the director showed me a lot of review photos and was very kind, which was great! Apgujeong Plastic Surgery Clinic used Photoshop to shape my nose and was very kind. I was surprised to hear that it would be possible with just ear cartilage. Consultation fee is 10,000 Won. They explained the surgical process in great detail and showed me a model, so I trusted them, but it felt like the surgery didn't have much of an impact. He looked very tired right after, but maybe I was just unlucky... I didn't feel attracted to him!

Comment 2
울힝 2022-11-20 (일) 11:56 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the informationㅠㅠ
햇살christin… 2022-12-30 (금) 22:30 1 Years ago Address
Haha, I was curious. Thank you for your reference!
Prev  Next  List