• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Nose consultation review

은찌다 2022-11-14 (월) 11:19 1 Years ago 1156
Charmin - First of all, I was surprised at how friendly the coordinators were, and the manager felt like an older sister! The director's consultation is like a complete safety precaution? I said I drink a lot, but I got scolded.. hahaha. I was recommended nutritional supplements before and after the surgery, and I was told not to drink for 3/2 of the consultation time.. He explained in detail about nose materials and surgery methods, but in general, I was satisfied. Byeol Baek Hyeong-ik - It felt like a lecture . The director really appealed to me about his own technical skills, and what I remember after the consultation was that he had the undertone of saying, "I don't have money, so I shouldn't get surgery," and he was right . I couldn't go to the hospital because I didn't have money.

Comment 6
태뷔 2022-11-14 (월) 12:28 1 Years ago Address
Haha, it's very expensive. I was debating whether to make a reservation or not.
kk1234o 2022-11-14 (월) 20:55 1 Years ago Address
Wow, how much does the first call cost??
띵띵띵링 2022-11-17 (목) 01:49 1 Years ago Address
How long has it been... It must be very expensive.
오엥오엥 2023-01-03 (화) 17:07 1 Years ago Address
I wonder how much it cost

오엥오엥 2023-01-03 (화) 17:07 1 Years ago Address
I'm thinking about it...
뚜뚜아 2023-04-24 (월) 00:32 1 Years ago Address
I'm married too...I just chose it because he had experience and it was the surgical method I wanted (using ear cartilage rather than costal cartilage). There are many skilled doctors out there, but they usually recommend autologous ribs. It's too expensive...
Prev  Next  List