• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Daejeon Ssangsoo footwork review Dunsan-dong

이뻐지자안뇽 2022-11-08 (화) 13:38 1 Years ago 698
I looked into Dunsan-dong, Daejeon. First of all, my eyes are usually closed, so should I say there is no room? I thought my eyes looked sleepy, so I went there thinking about eye correction,  but they recommended a place that recommended double eyelid surgery and epicanthoplasty. It was divided into two types: eye correction + double epicanthoplasty. Double epicanthoplasty was common, so I decided to make it a must, and was debating whether or not to get eye correction. I went there first. Maybe it was because it was the weekend, but there was a lot of waiting even though I made a reservation. It felt like it was running like a factory. If you are assigned to a director who specializes in eyes, then don't say anything ~ It doesn't have to be you ~~ The anxiety counseling director was kind because it was a mind-set, but since it is the director who does the surgery, the second director was refreshing and told me only what I needed. After a month, he gave me laser treatment for things like scarring. Third, this place is also famous, but I didn't really want the director. I assigned someone who was famous for his eyes. The doctor was friendly and I decided to do it here 80-90%, but when I saw the before and after photos, I was like,,, I passed . The fourth time, I had success because the director had a friend and the director had a lot of experience + he wasn't very friendly. ?.. I was strangely attracted to it because it wasn't overly recommended. Fifth, 1 director + 5,000 won consultation fee . There were a lot of reviews here,, I went there with high expectations, but I was a little confused because there wasn't a single person. The director is also full of pride and says it's the method he developed, but it's not a place like that. I was told to avoid it, but after thinking about it, I came out. First of all, it is a one-person director + I have second and third concerns about places that are not overly recommended.

Comment 8
아기인절미 2022-11-08 (화) 20:16 1 Years ago Address
Second, is it possible?? I got surgery this time.

이뻐지자안뇽 Writer 2022-11-09 (수) 12:58 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

아기인절미 2022-11-09 (수) 14:48 1 Years ago Address
I’m completely satisfied!!

이뻐지자안뇽 Writer 2022-11-09 (수) 17:20 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

아기인절미 2022-11-09 (수) 22:40 1 Years ago Address
Just wash up and go right before double-handling. And... there's nothing in particular. I never thought it was a major surgery, so I feel like I'm going through a comfortable time.
쌍수성공기원함 2022-12-29 (목) 01:19 1 Years ago Address
Where did you do it? Thank you for the review. Will the last one come?
김상훈마린 2022-12-29 (목) 14:33 1 Years ago Address
The last one is ㄱㄹㄹ..? Please tell me where I went ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
망고참외 2023-01-19 (목) 15:22 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List