• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[체형&바디]

Arm suction consultation review 2

RoNgA 2022-10-28 (금) 01:52 1 Years ago 1293
ㄹㅂㅇㅂㄴ I made a reservation but had to wait for 40-50 minutes. I was annoyed that not a single person said anything about the waiting area. Someone showed me how to take off my clothes, but I guess they were tired or bothered, so I couldn't learn the service attitude. After waiting for a while, he consulted with the manager and measured the circumference, and it was 4cm more than what was done at ㄹㅇㅇㅊ. Did I swell 4cm in just a few hours? I was puzzled haha. Other hospitals said they would make a bone arm without fail, but the directors at this hospital said that was absolutely not the case and explained that they would perform surgery according to my body type. He told me about the recovery period after the surgery and asked about his occupation. He said he ran a shop, so he said it would be okay to live the next day. He also said he had surgery and was wearing a compression garment, and that he didn't have much pain and that his daily life wasn't difficult. He moved his arms and showed me, and he seemed like a very lively person. ( I have a job that requires a lot of use of my arms...) After the consultation, they told me to go to the ultrasound room and wait, and then they told me to go back to the consultation room... Sigh... I requested a consultation with Director Kim Won-jun when making a reservation, but he said Director Seong-woo Jeong would come, and the director disappeared right away... But Dr. Jeong Rae-jun came and we moved to the ultrasound room. It was nice that Dr. Raejun Jeong looked at the ultrasound carefully and explained it in detail!! The directors are all skilled, so any director can do it, but all the things I requested when making a reservation went nowhere and there was no explanation. After the consultation with the director, the manager came and spoke very quickly and told me the cost without even knowing what was added and how, so it felt like I was being slapped away. My older sister also received counseling for the same area, and even though our body sizes are different, she said the cost was the same for both. They said it was expensive, so I paid 400,000 won.. I thought about it and said I would come, changed my clothes, and came out, but the manager couldn't even see where I had gone, so I just left the counter and went home. End... When I got home and looked up the receipt verification on the ㄱㄴㅇㄴ app, I saw that a person with a much bigger physique than me paid much less. It's amazing. The directors of Line Culture and Roble Avenue are said to be skilled, safe, and good at selecting designs. The cost was more than expected in both places, but I made a reservation for surgery next month thanks to Line Culture, which systematically handles follow-up and does not play around with costs.
Written by
App

Comment 7
디디디디디디디 2022-10-29 (토) 21:25 1 Years ago Address
You will get good results!! thank you for the information!

RoNgA Writer 2022-11-04 (금) 07:13 1 Years ago Address
ㄱㅅ I do hahahaha
오이지지 2022-11-04 (금) 00:16 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

RoNgA Writer 2022-11-04 (금) 00:20 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
psps 2022-11-05 (토) 09:37 1 Years ago Address
thank you for the information!
Qbsdk 2022-11-20 (일) 09:48 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
히콩순이 2024-01-08 (월) 15:08 8 Months ago Address
와 자세한 후가 감사합니다 ...!!!