• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[체형&바디]

Eolji + Palji product review

psps 2022-11-05 (토) 09:08 1 Years ago 549
1. ㅂㅌㄹㅇ Consultation at the plastic surgery center for Ilji and Nakji. First of all, I said it would be best to have my cheeks and chin done for Ilji, and I said it would be best to do the size of my arms. When the director was giving me a consultation, he showed me a lot of before and after photos of himself, saying that he had taken pictures of himself here as well. During the consultation, the director said that there was nothing special about it and that he would just hold my arm and do the surgery. I was considering this place because the reviews were good, but if I don't pay the deposit at the end, I will pay this price next time. They said no (the price is not cheap) and it seemed like they were forcing me to pay too much for the reservation , so I decided to remove this place from my list of candidates. 2. ㅁㅇㅍ I can't get a consultation from the director of the plastic surgery clinic because I don't have time. There is no fee. The counselor is very kind. He gave me a lot of information. When I listened to what the director said, I liked the pre-surgery preparation process (blood test, BMI check), etc. because it seemed a bit thorough. But the price was a bit high... It was out of my budget...

Comment 2
김김ㅡ 2022-11-05 (토) 20:21 1 Years ago Address
I am interested in liposuction and it was good that you provided detailed information.
zxc1004 2022-11-14 (월) 12:59 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List