Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of Gangnam Station’s first pair of hands (ㅍㄹㅁㅇ, ㄷㄹ)

저마다 2022-11-03 (목) 16:46 1 Years ago 2153
I have no fat in my eyes and a lot of double wrinkles, but the one wrinkle that looks like a double eyelid? Has eyes. Typical behavior,,,I decided to have dual eyes because my parents said I looked like I had double eyes. I consulted with Gangnam Station Hospital (ㅍㄹㅁㅇ, ㄷㄹ), which I liked the most in Seongyesa Reviews. <ㅍㄹㅁㅇ - Director ㅈㅇㅈ> Order: Counseling director - Payment of 10,000 won - Director (wait for 30-40 minutes, then consult for about 10 minutes) - Counseling director provides price and date information 1. Whether natural adhesion is possible - Impossible through non-incision. He firmly said that he had to go through the incision. 2. Is it ptosis? - It is not ptosis but entropion. Because it is an entropion of the eyelids, it is difficult to completely improve it with just a pair of hands. 3. Is it possible to correct double eyelids? - Not possible. Due to facial asymmetry, it is difficult to correct the appearance of double eyelids with double eyelid surgery alone. 4. Whether front opening, back opening, or bottom opening is necessary - Front opening is recommended. 5. Amount - In the case of Director ㅈㅇㅈ, starting from 250 for double figures only. For front and back openings, the price starts from 300. Ultimately, it was set as ‘incision eye correction + epicanthoplasty + eye fat correction’ (3 million won). VAT is separate. (There is no separate discount, and VAT is reduced for same-day reservations.) 6. What I felt after the consultation: I felt like nose surgery would be more dramatic than eye surgery. I felt at ease because they clearly told me what I thought wouldn't work. However, what I didn't understand was that during the consultation with the director, only 'incision eye correction + epicanthoplasty' was recommended, but when the director finally spoke, 'eye fat correction' was added. Likewise, during the nose consultation, it seemed like only 'silicon + donated costal cartilage + osteotomy' was discussed, but when the director finally talked about it, 'correction of hooked beak and double nose' was included. (Of course, during the consultation, the director mentioned something like, ‘You have a hooked beak.’ But since the hooked beak wasn’t a complex, I wondered why it was added. I asked the director if my nose was a box nose, but he said no at the time. I was embarrassed when the director suddenly mentioned double nose correction again.) If I were to have plastic surgery here, I felt the need to receive proper consultation again. I felt strongly that there had been a communication error, perhaps because things were so busy. <ㄷㄹ - ㅁㅇㅈ> Counseling Director - Director (15-20 minutes) - Counseling Director Price and date information 1. Is natural adhesion possible?: Yes. 2. Ptosis - Entropion of the eyelids. If the goal is to correct eyelid entropion, incisional double eyelid surgery is recommended. 3. Is it possible to correct paired eyes? - It cannot be considered paired eyes. It looks like that because the size of the cheekbones is different, but it doesn't mean the eyes are equal. 4. Whether front epicanthoplasty, posterior epicanthoplasty, or bottom epicanthoplasty are necessary - It appears that the Mongolian folds will improve during front epicanthoplasty, thereby improving the appearance. 5. Price - Non-incision + epicanthoplasty + eye correction: KRW 1.31 million (when writing a review) 6. Take off the mask and check the lines again. The lines recommended were both to have a thin double eyelid line below the existing wrinkles. However, it is recommended to use incision for ㅍㄹㅁㅇ and non-incision for ㄷㄹ. ㄷㄹ The director's consultation was the kindest, and it seemed like he was trying to find the eyes that would best suit my face rather than copying someone else's eyes. An incision was recommended to correct eyelid entropion, but an ophthalmic procedure was recommended for complete improvement. Originally, I wanted to do it through non-incision if natural adhesion was possible, so I ended the consultation in that direction. When I told my parents that I thought it would be impossible to improve my double eyelid, they told me to just live like this(?). I don't know how it would turn out,,, I 'm trying to sell them to hospitals in Sinsa Station by the 7th, but until then, I want to get double eyelid surgery at ㄷㄹ the most. .

Comment 18
센츠으 2022-11-03 (목) 17:11 1 Years ago Address
I'm going there tomorrow. Thank you so much for the detailed review.
사이다콜 2022-11-03 (목) 17:29 1 Years ago Address
I had natural adhesion done at Darum, and the director here seems to be really paying attention to the details and trying to find the most suitable surgical method. Haha. I really empathize with this part of trying to find the eye that best suits my face... The remaining consultations are also available. Have a nice trip~!
매미공주 2022-11-03 (목) 17:33 1 Years ago Address
I'm interested. Thank you for the review.
뷇뛟 2022-11-03 (목) 17:39 1 Years ago Address
ㅍㄹㅁㅇ I was looking into it, but thank you so much for the review haha. But it's more expensive than I thought.
청어통조림 2022-11-03 (목) 18:07 1 Years ago Address
Thank you ㅜㅜ
영용영양 2022-11-03 (목) 18:29 1 Years ago Address
If you're going to Sinsa Station, I also recommend ㄹㅂ. I had my first training there through natural adhesion, but no one really knows and I'm very satisfied.
야녕거 2022-11-03 (목) 22:11 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the detailed review. I will keep it in mind.
통통한아귀 2022-11-03 (목) 22:39 1 Years ago Address
고마워ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
rototoro 2022-11-03 (목) 23:08 1 Years ago Address
관련 병원 보고 있었는데 고마워ㅓㅓ!
깁밥 2022-11-04 (금) 14:18 1 Years ago Address
ㅍㄹㅁㅇ 생각보다 비싸네용
쥐릉 2022-11-04 (금) 17:32 1 Years ago Address
상세한 후기 고마워요ㅠㅠ
skflslg374… 2022-11-05 (토) 02:20 1 Years ago Address
생각해보니 나는 마스크 벗고 어울리는 라인 찾아주는 병원이 없었네
pigya 2022-11-05 (토) 08:39 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.