• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Consultation for revision eye surgery at 9 locations in total

청초리 2015-09-20 (일) 22:56 9 Years ago 3192
I went to Giraffe, Yonsei E&B, I-One, Bio, Lee Hee-moon, and Kim Han-seong's First Snow, With, and Secret. I made reservations for three places every Saturday from Busan to Seoul and visited three times. First of all, as for the condition of my eyes, I had a partial incision epicanthoplasty about 7 years ago, but my eyes are uneven and the lines are uneven. When I closed it, it didn't look good because it looked like bulging breasts, but I endured it for 7 years out of fear of failure, and as I got older, my eyelids gradually became heavier and darker, and when I got tired, double-layered bulges appeared and my lines got saggy, making me look old, so I had to have reoperation. I decided to do it.. Still, I was really worried about whether my eyes had any advantages. Still, my eyes are on the larger side and look good, so I wanted to improve the saggy eye couple and look old without ruining the image. I even drew a picture of a giraffe and explained it in detail. Recommendation for non-incision eye correction , fat grafting to the sunken area, along with posterior epicanthoplasty, the line is tailored to the larger of the two eyes. I was very proud of my posterior epicanthoplasty. 370 Eye One 350 I was really looking forward to it (looking at the Apgujeong sewing machine...), but the person waiting said he had sausage eyes. Oh, I thought you were here to look into revision surgery, but I heard about the consultation with the director, and it's been a month since I've been here.. When I heard the director say he'd give me an injection for swelling, my confidence dropped sharply. The only consultation fee was charged, but the consultation time was too short, less than 5 minutes, so it had no impact. Why was it that it had no impact on me? Ask if you want to do it, and you can do fat grafting for eye correction. It's just over. They say it's a cleft lip, so it's ugly and not good. The Yonsei E&B 450 doctor seems stubborn. He absolutely pursued a low line. He lowers the line unconditionally , and you don't have to do fat grafting for eye correction. It's fat in my eyes. You can solve it by relocating it. If necessary, you can do fat grafting, but you don't have to. I was momentarily tempted to show pictures of celebrities with pretty eyes and say that they all have low lines, but celebrities are celebrities... It's hard to get a reservation for Teacher Jo In-chang for Bio 350. Online reservations are not possible. He is very famous for Bando Eye. I was surprised that it was cheaper than I thought. He started by asking me what the problem was with my eyes and said it was easy and possible. He showed me a slit and told me to open my eyes wide. He showed me a mirror and told me to open my eyes wide. When I opened them , he asked me if I wanted to do that. I said no and he said I didn't need to do it. If you want to move the double eyelid line to the larger side and do fat grafting, it is possible to improve sternum and other things. Kim Han-seong 440, a simple feeling among hospitals in Seoul. It felt like a local hospital. Recommended for incision eye correction. From then on, I suddenly remembered that I could see a little mucous membrane, so I asked about it, and there was no improvement in eyebrow lifting and fat loss . I was expecting it because it is a hospital famous for transplants, but it is possible to get a couple's fat transplant, but it is not that bad now, and it goes away when you are tired. They said that if you are not tired, you will look swollen, so I said that I am tired all the time. It is possible to adjust the line, and if you want the knowledge, it is possible, but it looks swollen and aging is progressing. He told me to bear with it because it would go away again, and it would go away again because the protrusion of the eyeball was a problem. If he didn't recommend the cleft , it would have to be done with the bottom of the back gap. While he was at it , he said there was no need to consult about fat grafting. The director also had a good feeling about Stahl ~ Lee Hee-moon 1000+ , without the lens, my consultation friend is completely ruined. At first glance, I recommended this place, so I went there because I was a person, and my friend gave me 780 won. I thought it would be cheaper because I didn't like it, but I ended up paying more... As soon as I saw it, my eyes were pulled too far out in front of my eyes, so I said I should raise my forehead because my forehead is narrow. This is something I think too. I agree with this and it needs to look round, but the compression can be improved there and they also said they should do front epicanthoplasty, so I prefer the distance between the eyes. Front scars can be removed, and rear epicanthoplasty is possible. They show a lot of review photos. It's 1000+ for eye correction, and the amount of bangs raised is 1000+, so I didn't calculate it. Director. I was attracted to the half-moon eyes because they were pretty, but the cost was really prohibitive. I was originally going to choose from those six places, but they didn't come, so I decided to go one more time and as soon as I saw the reserved Secret 250 , they asked me why I thought my eyes were like that. Originally, if a person with thick eyelids had double eyelids and the eyelids were thin, they would not be visible because the skin would cover them, so I made the line high so that they would be visible even if they were covered. So, it was difficult to open my eyes and they were buried in. He said that the lines should have some weight removed. I didn't tell him about my eyes before double eyelid surgery, but I need eye correction and canthotomy. None. He kept causing slit openings, so he told me to focus on the line. The main thing is the line, but he said the main part could be a slit. He told me to try the line and if you don't like it even then, think about getting a slit. He explained it in great detail. When I explained why the line was saggy, other places said it couldn't be done because it's too thick because of the thickness of your skin. They said it could be improved a little, but they completely understood it. They cut it out and raised the inner fat to solve the sunken eyes. They say it's better than these eyes anyway. They show a lot of before and after photos. They say it 's done naturally. The lines on my eyes look high in the photo, and the lines are too clean. Should I do it? Anyway, it was too clean. I lowered the line and made it 6-8mm in and out. Current 12mm (they said it was too high) 220 at first sight . Slim effect. 88. No need for eye correction. Fat grafting. I asked about the sagging incision line. When I asked about the sagging incision line, they said I should have an eyebrow lift surgery and raised my eyebrows and looked at my face. They talked about tearing and opening my eyes, but my face was so weird that I burst out laughing. I thought they had no connection with me. Because I had no sense, I excluded them during the consultation. It was similar to the 300 Secret with Weed Incision + Twisting. They said I needed to cut the flesh, and they lowered the line and twisted it in and out. It is possible, but he said that the slit can be done within 3-4mm, not too much . I have a double line, so the front is high and the back is saggy, so my eyes don't really look good, but it looks low and good. I asked if it would make the eye corners look raised if I did it in-out, and I said yes. He said that there was, but the line was strange right now, but he couldn't just live with it. He told me realistically. He understood what I was saying well . When I asked him about it , he just said that it wouldn't happen , without feeling like he understood .. I thought I did a good job of going through counseling until the end. I didn't go. I was most attracted to Giraffe, but I couldn't make a reservation easily, and on the last day, I was attracted to Secret With Everyone. I think I have to choose a hospital that suits my eyes. There's less than a week left. I believe it will turn out well as I put in the effort to choose it. Any help is a little bit helpful. I hope you like this. I analyze the face and look at the mirror for miles, so there is a lot more content in the consultation, but I thought it would be boring if it was long, so I kept it as short as possible.

Comment 21
ceci 2015-09-21 (월) 00:52 9 Years ago Address
토요일마다 3곳씩 상담 다니셨다니
고생하셨어요ㅜㅜ
고생하신 보람이 있게 예쁘게 잘 되실껍니다!!!!
상담 후기 잘 읽었습니다★
이민정코 2015-09-21 (월) 02:35 9 Years ago Address
눈재수술비용이라 비싸네요ㅜㅜ 눈수술 1000만원 이상은 정말 너무비싼거같아요.. 많이 상담하셨으니깐 예쁘게 되실꺼에요! 글잘읽었습니다
히봄 2015-09-21 (월) 12:43 9 Years ago Address
초리님..ㅋㅋㅋ진짜 사전조사짱이네여!
재수술 유명한 병원 다 방문하신것같아서(짝짝짝!)
재수술에 시크릿 괜찮은것같아요 원장님들도 다 교수님들이시구 절개도 매몰보다 더자연스럽게 나오더라규요..
그리고 김한성 원장님 상담은 시크하던데... 지방생착은....
진짜 최고인듯여^^; 지방생착하고 나머지다빠져도 얼굴 대칭이 딱잡히더라구요
그리고 이희문 여기 저는..처음듣는데..비용 보고 놀랬어여 ㅠㅠ 왠만한 윤곽3종가격..후덜덜 ㅠㅠ
아무튼 예쁘게 수술하시고 후기알려주세용 >.<!

청초리 Writer 2015-09-22 (화) 01:12 9 Years ago Address
넹 25일날 해여 .. 잘되리라 믿어요 !
우유빵 2015-09-22 (화) 13:55 9 Years ago Address
재수술이라 역시 가격이 장난 아니네요 ㄷㄷㄷ
글로벌매력녀 2015-10-11 (일) 00:03 8 Years ago Address
재수술은 가격이 ㅠㅠ 후기 잘 보았습니다^^
기미선 2015-10-24 (토) 12:35 8 Years ago Address
후기 잘 봤어염 예쁜 눈 되세요^^/
뮤뮤뮴 2015-11-16 (월) 13:51 8 Years ago Address
엄청 돌아다니셨네요
hykwon 2015-11-22 (일) 14:44 8 Years ago Address
재수술은 진짜 가격이 다 비싸네요ㅠㅠ
연정520 2015-11-27 (금) 05:38 8 Years ago Address
가격이 비싼만큼 정말 잘됬음 좋겠어요~ 꼼꼼한 후기 정말 너무 감사해요~^^ 꼭~이뻐 지세요!
나나슈 2015-11-29 (일) 09:15 8 Years ago Address
엥 이희문 저가격 맞아요? 비싸구나.. 무슨 윤곽도 아니고ㅠ
미얌맘미 2015-12-10 (목) 18:30 8 Years ago Address
이희문은 정말 너무 비싸네요
결국 어디서 하신건가요?^^ 예쁘게 잘되셨길!!
뵤뵤뱌뱌 2015-12-12 (토) 15:16 8 Years ago Address
와 재수술비... 어마어마하네요ㅠ
happy07 2015-12-20 (일) 20:42 8 Years ago Address
천은 처음 들어봤네요... 하지 말란 소리네요 ㅋㅋ
룰디 2016-01-21 (목) 01:21 8 Years ago Address
정보 감사해요.
ebichu 2016-01-26 (화) 19:26 8 Years ago Address