Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Eye (first session) product review decision!

wedl 2022-07-11 (월) 17:10 2 Years ago 554
There was no separate consultation fee for Dr. A plastic surgery director, and I received consultation in the order of the director, the director, and the director . Perhaps because there are a lot of people these days, I waited a little longer than the reservation time, and I had a consultation with the director first, explaining why I wanted to do it and showing examples on the monitor. We proceeded.                                After that, the director came and started the consultation again. He showed me the pictures I wanted, explained them to me , and I felt that he drew up the lines and adjusted them to me as much as possible. So, I asked questions that I had asked at other hospitals as well. I also asked many questions about whether there were incisions or non-incisions, and how much of an effect my eyes would see if I had an incision. It was really nice that they explained things in an easy-to-understand way! When I consulted with the director again, I was disappointed that he spoke a little strongly about the reservation fee and such. ㅜㅜ Director ㅇㅇㅂ Plastic Surgery ㅂㅅㅎ There was no separate consultation fee here as well, and I received consultation in the same order from the director to the director. This was the first time I went there through a recommendation from a friend. It's a great place, there are a lot of people, and it looks very busy in general. Haha, while I was waiting blankly, I had a consultation with the director. Similar to other hospitals, I was consulted about my goals and direction, and compared them by looking at before and after photos in a booklet. The director spoke well and was friendly. It was really good. After that, I asked the director mainly about the photos I had taken and the questions I had in mind, and he gave me answers, but it was up to me to make the choice and he answered in a way that was as tailored as possible, so I had a lot of trouble! While consulting with the director again, he talked about the director and spoke very positively. However, similar to other hospitals, he strongly talked about reservation fees and other things. I thought there was nothing he could do. Director ㅈㅇㅈ Plastic Surgery ㅇㅇㅈ , the consultation questions and reasons here are the same as those at the above hospitals. It was the same! I was really curious because it was the place I was most attracted to when I was selling handmade items. The consultation time was short, but he explained the questions I had prepared and it was easy to understand, so I really liked it . Line height? I think I enjoyed the consultation as much as I was attracted to him because he showed me what to do and what happens if I overdo it . I thought about going to a few more places, but they all seemed to give similar answers, so I gave up. After thinking about it for a few days, I just suddenly felt attracted to it, so I decided on ㄱㄴ Plastic Surgery . I hope the surgery goes well...

Comment 2
봉봉봉999 2022-07-15 (금) 14:45 2 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 고마워! 나도 쌍수 알아보고 있는데 수술 잘 되길 바래!!
병곡역 2022-10-28 (금) 09:34 1 Years ago Address
저도 ㄱㄴ 생각중인데 잘되셨나요???
Prev  Next  List