• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

ㅇㅇㅅ Review of fat relocation under the eyes

사과대추 2022-10-24 (월) 21:15 1 Years ago 1056
Hospital: ㅇㅇㅅseung Plastic Surgery Director: 1-person hospital Consultation fee: KRW 20,000 I visited to find out about mini lower eyelid surgery or fat deposit placement under the eyes. I went there because it was searched a lot as a hospital for side effects from plastic surgery. The bottom line is that you shouldn't do plastic surgery carelessly (this is my opinion as well). You shouldn't do it, but it's difficult if you do it and have side effects. And he showed confidence by showing me many photos of the surgery reviews from 2013. However, they did not tell me in detail how the surgery I needed was performed. first. They said they would perform laser fat restoration surgery to move the fat under the eyes back into place through the conjunctiva, and that sagging skin could be removed with a laser. They said the price was about twice that of other hospitals and that the laser cost was separate. When I asked about the lack of photos these days, they said they don't leave photos because the patients don't want them. (The manager's story) Seeing that other hospitals give discounts if you leave photos, I wonder if that's the case. It's scarier than anything, but I like the local anesthesia (less side effects), conjunctival incision (no scars), and the director's philosophy... There are no reviews. I really want to meet someone who has tried laser fat restoration here.ㅜㅜ

Comment 6
아이아이가사 2022-10-25 (화) 05:54 1 Years ago Address
Fat restoration is much more expensive than Ssangsu...
눈밑지방가즈앙 2022-10-25 (화) 10:09 1 Years ago Address
500? ???????????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
pgw625 2022-10-26 (수) 14:14 1 Years ago Address
The consultation fee is 20,000 won.. Your time must be very precious.
예쁜미즈키 2022-10-26 (수) 15:32 1 Years ago Address
But it's 2022, and you showed me data for 2013? Hahahahahahahahaha And the consultation fee is 20,000 won ㅠㅠㅠ
ihalfj 2022-11-01 (화) 21:23 1 Years ago Address
I should never go.. Thanks for the good information.
이루리라1 2022-11-05 (토) 06:51 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List