• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

A review of revision eye surgery! ㅌㅇㅅ,ㄹㅎ,ㄴㅅㅎ

링뿌링뿌링 2022-09-03 (토) 19:58 2 Years ago 2704
Current eye condition: The distance between eyebrows and eyes is very close. During the first surgery, the doctor cut off so much skin that even after 4 years, there is still no skin left. The width of the eyes is long and there is an epicanthoplasty. The line I want: Currently out of outline due to epicanthoplasty. I want out->in. I want to lower the line naturally. Improvement of epicanthoplasty scar. 1. ㅌㅇㅅ - Director Lee If you do not do eye correction, it is 467 expensive ㅜ ㅅ ㅜ About 10 minutes? - Before surgery He looked a little tired, perhaps because he was doing it, and he spoke a bit dryly. He showed me before and after pictures, and it was the style I wanted. But looking at the reviews, it seems like they are recommending surgery with that three combo. - Epicanthoplasty can be opened up with fat relocation. - The director is very Friendly and no deposit required _ About a minute - There is absolutely no room for skin, so even if you pick two lines, there is a high possibility that it will be ruined due to double wrinkles - The eyes are slightly sunken, so touching them more will make them look worse - It is recommended to do it later when there is room for skin. -The director speaks very quietly and is kind. It was nice that he kept touching my eyes, looking at my condition, and telling me about the structure of my eyes. It felt like he was recommending only what I needed, so I felt conscientious. 3. Noh Sang-hoon Plastic Surgery - Director ㄱㄷㅎ, Director Noh * Director ㄱㄷㅎ* 280 (the tone was that further discounts are possible in the future) 10 minutes? I think it was a little over - Fully in-line is difficult and in-out or low There is a possibility that it may fall out - 1 in 20 people may develop double folds on the existing double eyelid line, but if they do, they will correct them for free - They will provide 3 puffiness laser treatments - They are kind and look at you carefully even though you came right after the surgery. And, rather than saying that the surgery would definitely go well, he even told me the worst case scenario, so I was relieved. - Manager, I'm so sick of it. KakaoTalk also lets you ask questions anytime, 24 hours a day! Afterwards, I went to three places today ㅠㅠ I made reservations for three more places in 3 weeks! But the doctors' opinions are half and half ㅠㅜ I'm so confused ㅠㅠ Maybe I should look into it more...? I wrote this at length just to read it, but I hope it helps!!
Written by
App

Comment 11
성형정보구하자 2022-09-05 (월) 06:08 2 Years ago Address
ㅌㅇㅅ I was thinking about going because the review photos were pretty, but thanks to this article, I think I can get a feel for it and go! Thank you
세미아웃완츄 2022-09-14 (수) 17:52 2 Years ago Address
I also have a close gap between my eyes and eyebrows, so this review was really helpful!! Thank you!! If you just read the foot dance reviews, everything looks good. Good job on the list.

링뿌링뿌링 Writer 2022-09-14 (수) 23:40 2 Years ago Address
yes!! I'm going again next week haha ​​I'll post a review!
싱싱힌자 2022-10-02 (일) 22:52 1 Years ago Address
Where is ㄹㅎ?ㄴㅅㅎI have to go too

링뿌링뿌링 Writer 2022-10-03 (월) 07:45 1 Years ago Address
ㅜㅗ!
괴로 2022-10-23 (일) 08:29 1 Years ago Address
고마워 도움많이 됐엉!
뷇뛟 2022-11-03 (목) 18:00 1 Years ago Address
후기 너무 고마옹ㅠㅠ!!ㅎㅎ
호이호이꾸 2022-11-26 (토) 00:42 1 Years ago Address
눈사이 가까워서 재수술 고민중인데 후기 고마웡
강원도의닌자 2022-12-26 (월) 22:37 1 Years ago Address
잘 보고가!
몽씰몽시리 2023-12-26 (화) 05:12 8 Months ago Address
혹시 했어...? ㅠ 나도 ㄱㄷㅎ 원장님이 인라인 불가하다고 하셔서 ㅠ..
정연융서 2024-01-05 (금) 20:05 8 Months ago Address
발품 후기 고마워!!!
Prev  Next  List