• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Busan haha ​​functional + beauty nose revision eye surgery review..~~

도리도리동동 2022-10-20 (목) 15:10 1 Years ago 1186
Last Saturday, I went to a plastic surgery eye and nose consultation. There were so many people saying that there were brokers, so I thought about not going for a consultation, but when I actually got the consultation, it was okay. First of all, I had incisions and bridges on my eyes 7 years ago, and my nose had a broken bone, so I had reduction surgery at an otolaryngology clinic. ?I have had surgery to properly align the bones. The consultation went like this: CT -> ENT director -> counseling director -> plastic surgery director. Consultation with the ENT director: rhinitis, deviated septum, shattered cartilage, crooked nose bone. It's not friendly. It's just like this. You can do it like this. Counselor: It's not really friendly or unfriendly. I continue to wonder if you like the idea of ​​getting the most benefit. I’m glad they didn’t tell me to do a review event. My forehead is completely flat, so he told me to do the same thing with my forehead... haha. The plastic surgery director's eyes: My bangs were a little thick, so I removed the existing line and made an incision all the way to the end of the line. They told me to do the eye correction again because it was true that the right side had loosened.       Impossible because there is no space for dual openings. It is said that if the height of the eye corner is asymmetrical, it can be corrected with a bottom slit. Nose: Bone cutting, 4mm silicone, cutting the curved part of the septum to raise the tip of the nose (ear cartilage if insufficient), and tying the tip of the nose are the basics.       He said it would be good to reduce the bridge of the nose a little. Forehead: After rhinoplasty and taping, it can be compressed, so when your nose settles, think again.   I really liked the director's consultation. It was nice that they caught exactly what I wanted and told me that I didn't have to do anything that I thought I didn't have to do. And it's kind, friendly, and cute... I just listed the nose line that I had in my head, and he drew it clearly to tell me what style I like... But it's hard to find reviews, so I'm a little worried. I think he came here because he was scouted by ㄴㄹㅇ, and his name is Director Choi Jun-seok.. Those of you who have tried it, please leave a review. Also, it's been a while since I looked into nose surgery, but if the estimate for nose surgery is too high, please let me know...

Comment 12
전신지흡 2022-10-20 (목) 18:39 1 Years ago Address
Wow, thank you for reading the very detailed product review. I hope everything goes well.

도리도리동동 Writer 2022-10-22 (토) 11:44 1 Years ago Address
Wow, this should really work out well.
난나니 2022-10-21 (금) 03:17 1 Years ago Address
Be on your best behavior ㅠ

도리도리동동 Writer 2022-10-22 (토) 11:45 1 Years ago Address
Knap neb fighting~!
Kmyl 2022-10-21 (금) 11:26 1 Years ago Address
thank you for the information

:)
히히힣시싷 2022-10-21 (금) 20:28 1 Years ago Address
What about other hospitals...

Wow, I have a lot of other consultation appointments scheduled.
Jos171 2022-10-22 (토) 11:10 1 Years ago Address
Fighting Balpoom

Ajwajwa fighting
오리링오링 2022-11-18 (금) 08:25 1 Years ago Address
What is the content? Thank you.
코코컼 2023-05-31 (수) 16:50 1 Years ago Address
Did you get nose surgery in heaven??!
Prev  Next  List