Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[etc]

I came here to look into ear plastic surgery.

쥐4 2022-10-06 (목) 11:03 1 Years ago 692
1. ㅇㅂㅌ It’s neat. Just as friendly as other hospitals. The waiting line was long, but I felt like I had no time to consult. Although it is extremely subjective and limited to ear plastic surgery, I don't get the feeling that it's a very professional one. 2. ㅁㄴ It 's also neat. The friendliest director among all the places I have consulted. It's a place with the most good reviews, and I understand why. If cost is an absolute requirement, it's a demerit. Still, there was no excessive treatment or coercion at all. 3. Like ㄹㅇㅋ, leisurely consultation. I'm trying to sympathize with you, but it feels like something is out of focus? I feel like it's more professional than ㅇㅂㅌ, less experienced than ㅁㄴ, and it feels good in the order of 2>3>1>. There wasn't much difference in cost. I think the cost is a reflection of the teachers' experience, so in that regard, my mind is now on M. This is what I thought when I comprehensively considered professionalism, experience, cleanliness, and kindness. Above all, the reviews are good. After writing this, it already seems like an answer, but it's my honest opinion. Let's all choose without regrets

Comment 7
록타아아아 2022-10-06 (목) 11:11 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the info! It seems like you can see results just from the consultation.

쥐4 Writer 2022-10-06 (목) 11:14 1 Years ago Address
I would also like it if it was helpful. I guess I'll try to sell myself a little more.
라이언은사자 2022-10-06 (목) 23:47 1 Years ago Address
What is ear plastic surgery done?
햅삐1847 2022-10-10 (월) 18:40 1 Years ago Address
What kind of ear plastic surgery are you looking for? I'm looking into it too, but I have lying ears... But I also have a lot of things to do other than ears, so I'm wondering if I should spend this money on that...
이희구 2022-10-15 (토) 05:34 1 Years ago Address
I rather recommend colorful earrings!!~
pgw625 2022-10-26 (수) 14:40 1 Years ago Address
I made a choice with no regrets as I had done a lot of research.
벨라인더정글 2022-10-27 (목) 20:58 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List