• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

ㄷㄹㅅ Product review

소꾸밈 2022-10-04 (화) 23:49 1 Years ago 985
This is a review of the dress plastic surgery consultation I went to only with Dr. Hong. The first thing that surprised me here was that a non-medical person (director) would hold the line using a toothpick . He recommended epicanthoplasty + eye correction because I felt like I was weak in opening my eyes. Then, when I said I had no intention of getting a canta, he recommended non-incision eye correction. There was a waiting time . Even though it wasn't an operating room, there was CCTV from the consultation room. I'm not sure why it's there. When I consulted with the director, I showed him a picture of the eye I wanted and asked if it would be possible to have eyes like this, but he said that if I wanted to have eyes like that, I shouldn't have eye correction (because my eyes were a little loose and looked drowsy). When he recommended eye correction, he opened my eyes with my forehead and agreed . I really wanted you to explain in detail, but that was all it was, the manager and the director... You can do it or you can't do it. I was wondering if you could draw a new line, but since I had a double eyelid, I did it in a way that made it look nice by following the existing double eyelid line. He gave it to me. I actually liked it, but it caught me off guard that it kept being slightly different every time I grabbed it, and since my eyes are identical, I was worried that they wouldn't match up... I heard that this was a semi-out restaurant. I wondered if it would suit me, and he said in-out would suit me rather than semi, and the line was also good. They only held it as in-out. The anesthesia changes from general anesthesia to partial anesthesia, and I asked if the patient could check the line during the surgery. They said they couldn't do that because there could be an unfortunate situation such as getting infected with bacteria, so I said yes... When I asked if I could view CCTV, it was only possible with the consent of everyone in the room at the same time. He said that if there was another person performing the surgery, I would have to get that person's consent. I was surprised and asked if they were performing multiple surgeries at the same time rather than a 1:1 surgery, and he said no. I also asked about surrogate surgery, and he said that even under anesthesia, he could feel everything, including breathing, so he could never be unaware. Consultation in the order of manager - director - manager. If you look at other reviews, I was not pressured to make a same-day reservation. There was no mention of a discount if you pay the deposit. I'm not sure if he thought I wouldn't do it (?), but this is my second plastic surgery visit. I still have to go to three or four more places. I will work diligently haha..

Comment 4
랄랄랄라루 2022-10-05 (수) 00:27 1 Years ago Address
공유 고마워 노력한 만큼 이쁘게 잘되겠다 ㅎㅎ
makuro 2022-10-06 (목) 17:17 1 Years ago Address
디테일한 정보 고마워 나도 참고해서 결정해야 겠다
짜파게티요리사 2022-10-09 (일) 01:04 1 Years ago Address
여기도 가볼까 고민했는데 정보 고마웡
새미밍 2023-06-03 (토) 22:52 1 Years ago Address
정보 공유 고마워~
Prev  Next  List