• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
List
[눈성형]

[Nunjae] A review of my visit to ㅍPlastic Surgery Clinic

리리22 2024-05-30 (목) 11:59 2 Months ago 683
I had natural adhesion 4 years ago, but one side came loose, so I'm in the process of selling again. First of all, I liked that the waiting time at the most recent plastic surgery clinic in Apgujeong was not long, and there was no consultation fee! The desk staff were friendly. I visited after registering for the Bobby Talk event, and they were very friendly right from the confirmation call. We start with consulting with the director, so what? I was wondering why... the director was holding the line. Anyway, he suggested a 12-hole natural adhesion called Signature here and a wit, front, and eye bridge, so I said I would understand and proceeded with consultation with the director (I didn't specify anything, and when the director came in, I found out by looking at the name on the gown). ) He seemed very busy, perhaps because the deadline was approaching... I said I didn't want to attend, so they took it out. The line they gave me was pretty good, so I guess I'll have to go to another hospital and make a decision! The price was okay for a reoperation since I received a discount based on depositing a deposit on the day and writing a review on the app. They said I could cancel my reservation 4 days before the surgery, so I just put down the reservation deposit.

Comment 4
국민오빠 2024-05-30 (목) 13:40 2 Months ago Address
I hope the reoperation goes well and I look forward to your review.
King옛사 2024-05-30 (목) 16:39 2 Months ago Address
Oh ? If I don’t want to get slit, I don’t have to do it?? I knew I had to do it,,
리리22 Writer 2024-05-30 (목) 17:00 2 Months ago Address
I think it may be different for each person, but when I said I didn't want an epicanthoplasty, he measured the length between my eyebrows and said it wasn't that wide so it wasn't necessary!!
슈슈비비11 2024-07-14 (일) 23:28 1 Months ago Address
트임하면 자연스럽게 돼서 나도 이끌리듯 했는데 별로 차이 없더라ㅎㅎㅎ 사선 트임? 같은거 했어. 물론 막 이쁘다 이런건 아니고 자연은 추구했는데 화려함이 가까워. 요구란 대로 반영되긴 어려울 수도 있어ㅠ
List