• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
List
[눈성형]

Burial Natural Adhesion Footprint Review

다뿅0 2023-04-25 (화) 11:21 1 Years ago 1342
I went to three places last week. I was very scared because it was my first surgery, but I think it went more smoothly than I thought,, hahahaha 1. I went to the director around 11 o'clock, and it was my first consultation, so I was scared, but everyone just treated me smoothly and kindly. First of all, when I went in, there were some older people, probably because it was in Cheongdam, so I felt more trustworthy than if there were only young customers?? Hahahaha should I say I went? Anyway, my first impression was good. They used an entire building, but when I went in, it didn't feel like a very big hospital. The waiting time was about 10 minutes? There were almost none, and without taking pictures, I went straight into the consultation room and the director just confirmed what kind of surgery I was going to do, and then the director started the consultation right away. The director just had a refreshing style and said lightly that burial was not that big of a surgery, and in reality, it was like that. ㅇㅇ He held the line with something like a toothpick to show me how far it would be good to go, and since I was struggling with a pre-drawn list of questions, he said that if I just gave it to him, he would read it and answer it. It was funny. I was worried that he would force me to get eye correction or slit. He said that I didn't need eye correction and recommended canthoplasty, but since I said I didn't want to do it, he didn't force me any further. After the consultation with the director, the manager came back in and asked the price, and it was cheaper than I thought. And more than anything, what kind of review event was it... They gave me discounts and such trivial things. It was good because there was no 2. ㄸㅋ ㄱㅎㅅ I went there in the early afternoon and the wait here wasn't that long either... It definitely felt like a large hospital compared to the place I went before. There seemed to be a lot of young people and quite a few foreigners (the directors were very pretty... ..Hee, he took a picture first and then came in to consult with the director after a consultation with the director. Perhaps because he was a famous person, it felt the most professional... LOL ㅜ There is a separate device to hold the lines, and as seen in other reviews, there are lines 1 and 2. The 3rd line was shown by holding it tightly like this, which gave me the greatest sense of trust. I think this was the best place to hold the line. Here too, there was no forced eye correction or slits. People say it would be better with slits. But what was disappointing was the review event.. The difference in price between when I participated in the event and when I didn't was so big ㅜㅜㅜ They said I had to come again to take pictures, but I live a bit far away, so no matter how much I thought about it, I couldn't be bothered... I started to worry, and the price was a bit more expensive than I thought. I guess it's because it's famous. , 3. ㄴㅅㅎ ㄱㄷㅎ I was the most disappointed among the three doctors.. The first two were just okay, so I gained some confidence?? LOL, but the plastic surgeon I was a little worried about meeting was Dr. Stahl,,,, ㅜ First of all, When I went, the waiting time was 50 minutes? I think I waited for almost an hour. I know it was because the surgery wasn't finished, but the wait was too long... The doctor seemed very tired because he came right after the surgery and was tired when I talked to him. It seems like you showed some signs of that, and no one said that in the first two places, but your face is asymmetrical and your eyes are severely unbalanced, so you may not get the results you want. In this way, you've just scratched the surface and made it a little um...? Hahahaha. I wanted to do that haha. Also, it felt like they were just subtly selling the cleft lip and eye correction in conjunction with each other. They said that it was a natural thing to do the cleft lip, so I said I wouldn't do it. Then, they said they would understand, but when I looked at the quote later, they said eye correction was included as if it was a given. ㅋㅋㅋ ㅜ I have no intention of doing eye correction... but I already had no intention of doing it here during the consultation, so I just didn't say anything ㅁㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, the director felt a bit strong in his opinion~ It was difficult in the end ㅜ For now, I'll stick with it. I made a reservation

Comment 2
여니찡 2023-04-26 (수) 11:36 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
히히희 2023-04-29 (토) 03:08 1 Years ago Address
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ읽고 답변 기엽당
List