Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
List
[눈성형]

ㅇㅇㅇ Plastic Surgery Consultation Review ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳)

윤기얌 2023-03-16 (목) 15:26 1 Years ago 1138
ㅇㅇㅇ (ㅏㅣㅞㄹ) - Director ㅇㅎㅈ 1. A place that is good at semi-out-out lines 2. Standards for natural adhesion/burial 3. My goal of not having eye correction 4. Not excessive back/bottom openings. 5. My goal is not to have epicanthoplasty My eye appearance: I have natural double eyelids (semi-out + in-out), they do not open with my forehead, but I do not have or lack the power to open my eyes. - The counseling director was kind and asked questions. ; Do you want double or double rims, which line do you prefer, etc. - I went in for a consultation with the director a little later, and he wasn't the type that requires a lot of tension, so he was calm and drew the line very quickly. When I told him I wanted a semi-out line, he held it in place. Then, when I showed him a picture of the semi-out line I wanted, he said that these eyes were an outline. Somewhere between semi-out and out. For a semi-out, the front line is high and it is a reasonable size to be considered an out. I liked the outline you drew. And I recommend getting eye correction. He recommended eye correction, saying that when I look in the mirror, I apply force and the lines appear like this. (Actually, I am a bit negative about eye correction.) I really liked the line itself, but I was worried that this line would not appear if I did not have eye correction, so I was worried about making a reservation. First, I listened to a general explanation, told him what I wanted, and left after the consultation. - Consult with the manager again ; When I heard that the side effects of eye correction were scary, he said that there were no side effects. But they said you can take it out if you don’t want to. First of all, I have a consultation at another hospital next week, so I decided to put it on hold and contact you next week. No reservation fee or forced reservation. He said he would understand right away and gave me his business card. And I didn't ask because I forgot, but they told me right away that there was CCTV. This was also really good. And sleep + local anesthesia! First of all, it was nice that there was no pressure to make a reservation!
Written by
App

Comment 7
띵비 2023-03-16 (목) 16:13 1 Years ago Address
고생했어 발품파느라 힘들었겠다 ㅠㅠ 정보고마워!
나만의아이디 2023-03-16 (목) 16:15 1 Years ago Address
정보공유 너무 고마워 ㅜ!
킹스뭰 2023-03-16 (목) 17:48 1 Years ago Address
힘들었겠다 ㅠ 고마워!!!
나무수 2023-03-17 (금) 03:08 1 Years ago Address
힘들었겠다 ㅠㅠ 땡큐!!
rida 2023-03-21 (화) 23:47 1 Years ago Address