• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
List
[눈성형]

ㅍㄹㄴ(ㅡㄹ.ㅐ.ㅓ) ㅇㅅㅎ Director’s double hand gesture

oㅇOoㅇO 2022-11-13 (일) 13:18 1 Years ago 919
Director ㅇㅅㅎ said he had good eyesight, so I went to see him for a consultation. Consultation went through the following order: Manager (follow-up management) -> Director (line, recommendation) -> Manager (price). As soon as I entered, I got a tablet from the desk, wrote down a few things, waited for about 10 minutes, and then went to consult with the manager. Director: Aftercare/Line, explanation of surgery method) First of all, he was very kind and explained about aftercare. He provides detailed information about the double eyelid line and surgery method : Post-care -> Swelling injections and swelling laser are provided as services. He said he will see the director again on the 7th day after surgery. Decide on the desired line in consultation with the manager. You answered everything I was curious about. Director ㅇㅅㅎ) ⭐️You must prepare questions very well⭐️. He used a very thin metal skewer to draw the line I wanted, but the line he drew was a bit rough. He held the mask without taking it off. The lines are thin, and it seems like they are pursuing a natural look. The consultation was over very very quickly. It wasn't even 5 minutes. He recommended natural adhesion in-outline. Installation (price information) It was a natural adhesion in-out, and the price was surprisingly cheap. The app review event price was 150,000 won. It felt uncomfortable, so I just excluded it from the list.
Written by
App

Comment 1
시라킴 2022-11-14 (월) 02:24 1 Years ago Address
If the dual width is too thick, it is a problem, but if it is too thin, satisfaction is low. Take a good look and be successful...
List