• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
List
[안면&양악]

Oral and maxillofacial surgery consultation

아갸갹 2023-07-06 (목) 22:11 1 Years ago 626
ㅇㅅ - After taking an x-ray and CT(?), I consulted with the director and then the manager. I asked the director a lot about the price, and he seemed a bit dissatisfied. (I haven't had much experience with surgical consultations, so I didn't know if I should ask the director about the price.) I felt like I had fewer surgical consultations with the director, perhaps because I didn't ask many questions. The counseling manager provided friendly advice. I think it's in the mid-price range among the dental clinics I've been to. I am hospitalized here for 3 days and 2 nights, but I think it is a bit inconvenient because I have to visit the hospital again the next day after being discharged. On the way to the bathroom, I saw a hospital room. There were outpatient and inpatient rooms on one floor, so I thought the number of days in hospital was a bit small because there were fewer rooms. Consultation fee: 50,000 ㅁㅅ - If you take a CT scan and an First, after consulting with the director about the basic orthodontic period, the orthodontist, the professor, etc., there is a surgical consultation with the director, and it ends with a consultation with the director. It's not the exact surgical method that's right for me since they didn't take an He explained in detail how to proceed with another patient's CT scan, and while observing the face, he also explained in detail the surgery that would be good to perform in addition to the two jaws. Hospitalization for 4 days and 3 nights, consultation fee 50,000

Comment 1
도민준 2023-07-12 (수) 16:32 11 Months ago Address
Perhaps because it is the most difficult surgery, the consultation fee is expensive and the hospital stay is long;;
List