• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
List
[안면&양악]

Contouring test list + reviews (2)

졔리콩 2023-05-12 (금) 22:20 1 Years ago 1292
hello! I will share my review of the second visit . I received a consultation from Dr. J at Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, and despite making a reservation, the waiting time was over an hour and a half...haha;; (I arrived 30 minutes early and waited for almost 2 hours) The consultation was with the director for about 20 minutes . I consulted with the director for 10 minutes and the consultation fee is 50,000 won! I returned the product, apologizing for the long waiting time. The staff was friendly, but the consultation manager was busy paying attention to the hair from his bangs reflected in the glass on the wall while he was giving the consultation. The estimate was lateral cheekbone + 45 degree cheekbone + long curve resection (not including cortical bone). I was told that the previous hospital I went to did not recommend cheekbones (refer to the first post). Although my temples are wide, when viewed from the side, my cheekbones protrude more, so it is better to have the cheekbones together. He also said that the angle of the ear can be slightly lost. He said that usually 2cm is left behind the angle of the ear, but 1cm is okay if desired. He also explained well that the advantage of this hospital is that the surgery is done after designing the design in advance using a 3D printer, so it is a safe and precise surgery . In my case, the jawbone has a bone shape that opens on both sides only at the very bottom + enough space for the nerve canal, so cutting out just the bone was effective, so the cortical bone was not included. However, when I asked separately later, I was told that it was okay to include it (you may or may not do it), but the cheek pins are in the front . It is fixed with a total of two pins on the side, and the side cheekbone pin fixation is a difficult surgery, and he seemed very proud of himself, saying that anyone without skills can fix it. (However, in all the hospitals I visited, the doctors required pins for the side cheekbones.) The consultation was based on my face . It may not be of much help since I only received it, but I am writing this to provide some information about the hospital atmosphere, style, etc.

Comment 9
ㅠ배고파 2023-05-13 (토) 02:42 1 Years ago Address
Wow, this is the first time I’ve seen a consultation fee refunded just because the waiting time is long.
모모나키 2023-05-13 (토) 20:05 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

졔리콩 Writer 2023-05-13 (토) 20:50 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
루니요 2023-05-14 (일) 08:07 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

졔리콩 Writer 2023-05-14 (일) 20:57 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
루루통 2023-05-14 (일) 09:36 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
임보누나 2023-05-24 (수) 13:21 1 Years ago Address
^^ 상담받고 여기서 수술하기로했어요. 6월9일에 윤곽1종 사각턱절제만!! 2cm 또는 1cm 가능하다고 ㅎ 저한테도 그러셨어요.^^
소금소금이 2023-09-07 (목) 05:54 9 Months ago Address
안녕하세요! 혹시 이 때 병원에서 얼마로 견적 냈는지 기억나시면 말씀해 주실 수 있을까요??

임보누나 2023-09-12 (화) 11:30 9 Months ago Address
1도안나요 ㅋㅋㅋ
List