• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[Hair Line]

The Black/Shinsa Station/Hairline 6-month review

헤어라인여신 2023-07-24 (월) 11:51 1 Years ago 1201

Here's a hot 6-month review!!! ㅁI've picked out the most frequently asked questions from many of you and will tell you. 1. Does the newly grown hair feel very different from your existing hair? To be honest, yes, those with naturally thin hair will have a cute hairstyle like IU or Jang Wonyoung, but my hair was originally thick and wavy, so the newly grown hair was especially curly and I was concerned about it, so I regularly get volume magic and line corrections on the hairline area at the beauty salon!! It looks much more natural and neat. I highly recommend every 2-3 months. 2. You'll get trouble on your forehead or hairline after a hair transplant. That's right, my friends and I always say this, but I don't think there's anything we can do about it. So I'm trying to shampoo my hair thoroughly and vigorously and rinse it thoroughly when I wash it, as the hospital told me to do. ㅠㅠ I also keep getting one or two on my forehead and hairline ㅠㅠ I get this kind of trouble.. If it's too severe, I recommend getting a Minocin or a prescription after a consultation. 3. How long does it usually take for it to become natural? I want to tell you to be patient and wait for 6 months unconditionally. The hospital said that they will correct or fix the parts after 6 months, and before that, there is still hair that is growing and it is not a complete shape, so it is important to be patient and wait for 6 months and follow the hospital's instructions well!! 4. What I consider important when choosing a hospital I always focus on the hair, and I focused on whether they do a good follow-up check and aftercare!! It's really important. It's hard to answer each and every one of your inquiries, so I organized it like this. If you have any other questions, please leave a message anytime!! Everyone, become pretty without showing your hairline!! Fighting!

Comment 8
미나공주 2023-07-24 (월) 13:17 1 Years ago Address
정보 참고할게 ㅎㅎ 그리고 성공한거 축하해
라임이나무 2023-07-24 (월) 13:56 1 Years ago Address
정성후기 고마워!
봄봄가을 2023-07-24 (월) 14:34 1 Years ago Address
헤어라인 자연스럽게 나오기 힘들다던데 진짜 괜찮넹!
널어쩜좋니 2023-07-24 (월) 16:15 1 Years ago Address
라인 자연스럽게 잘나와썽
지땡이 2023-07-24 (월) 16:33 1 Years ago Address
잘됐당!
시후력 2023-07-30 (일) 11:41 1 Years ago Address
넘자연스러운것
soowhat 2023-09-17 (일) 20:22 1 Years ago Address
자연스럽게 잘 된 것 같아요
짱구꾸 2024-01-25 (목) 19:22 8 Months ago Address
정말 자연스럽네요! 머리가 얇은지 굵은지에 따라서도 느낌이 달라진다는 것도 덕분에 알았어요!
Prev  Next  List