• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[etc]

Suture scar consultation

덩덩주 2024-07-18 (목) 18:36 2 Months ago 309
I am receiving consultation not for cosmetic surgery, but for the purpose of treating sutured scars caused by an accident. University Hospital ㄱㄴㅅㅂㄹㅅ - Currently, the dermatology department cannot treat patients for the first time, and I was consulted because it is possible to treat scars at plastic surgery. Scars that have already been sutured can be treated after they have healed. He said it doesn't matter when I get it. The type of laser used is a combination of CYO2 and MD(?). He said he would treat it once a month for 3 months and see how it goes. The professor was very relaxed and reliable, and I thought the price was expensive at first, but after going to a private hospital for consultation, it was quite affordable. It was a private hospital ㅇㅅㅇ - My first impression was that it felt like a slightly older hospital. There was only one director and a lot of staff. The director was older and I felt very proud of his scar treatment. However, he was so confident that I felt less trusted, and the price was twice that of a university hospital. Recommended treatment for over 2 years. There are 4 different types of lasers (Picoway Fraxel? I can't remember the other two). They said it would be a combination treatment. I visited because it was famous for scar treatment. The director was gentle and explained things calmly, and the facilities and systems were well equipped. I felt like it was true. After consulting with the director, a separate person like the director explained the price and cost. He said that there is a golden time for scar treatment and that treating it as soon as possible has a big impact on the future results. There seem to be many types of lasers, and there are three (V-Beam, Lumenis, Encore?) The price of concurrent treatment is slightly less than twice that of a university hospital. Where should I get treatment?
Written by
App

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List