Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

5th day after double eyelid surgery.. I was bored so I decided to write a review

까치로라 2024-07-24 (수) 16:37 2 Months ago 712
I've been resting at home since I got double eyelid surgery and the recovery period is really important, but I'm bored so I'm just going to write about what I went out for. Actually, this isn't even a review, I'm just going to list out my experiences. Before the surgery, I had a Mongolian fold, but people around me said that if you don't tell them, it won't be noticeable? When I look at the pictures of people who do team surgery, they look so different that I didn't want to do it. Last year, I followed a friend to the biggest hospital in Gangnam, but I got pushed around by people there and got discouraged, so this time I wanted to go to a one-person hospital, a small place. This could be because my personality is triple aaaa ㅠ Apgujeong ㅇㄹ is a one-person hospital, so I didn't make a reservation separately when I called and made a reservation. ㅇㄴㅂ I was worried about who I should make the reservation with since there are two directors there, but since I saw other doctors' reviews, many of them went to the director ㅈㅊㅎ, so when I called, I asked them to make a reservation. ㅇㅇ When I went for the consultation, I strongly insisted that my goal is to have double eyelid surgery as naturally as possible!!!★★★ (I recommend that other doctors not be afraid to express their opinions during the consultation and to clearly state these things.. I'm also an extremely aaa type of person who can't speak up, but I said this..) I preferred burial surgery over incision because I have a lot of eye fat, but both ㅇㄹ and ㅇㄴㅂ that I went for the consultation had incisions. I recommended it.. and asked if it's not okay to get burial while removing fat, and they said that you shouldn't remove fat carelessly.. They said that each surgical method is right for them and that you shouldn't do what others do.. ㅜ Honestly, if the hospital had just told me to do it like they said, I might have foolishly said "yes, yes, do that" and done it.. (Of course, I don't know much about surgery..) But when the director explained to me that that wasn't the case, did I feel that way? I also had doubts and concerns about the surgery, so I think my expectations for the double eyelid surgery naturally increased. Anyway, the hospital told me to do it with an incision, so I decided to do it with an incision. After the surgery, the hospital said they would do a swelling laser at every check-up, so I trusted that (and actually, I liked the fact that they provided after-sales service for 3 years and that I could see the director..) and I got the surgery. Honestly, I was surprised because the price was higher than I expected. Who cares if the surgery goes well?… Other people think about the price, fail, and get a second surgery, doubling the cost, but I concluded that it’s much better to have the surgery done well from the beginning!!!! (Everyone has different thoughts on this, so most people, if the price is more important... um... they'll do more legwork...) I only had double eyelid surgery with an incision and didn't do anything like eye correction or trimming. I told the director that I didn't want to do it, and since my Mongolian folds aren't that bad, he said that if I don't want to do it, it's right for me not to do it (at least for my own satisfaction ^^ㅎ) I went to the hospital the day before yesterday to get my eyes disinfected, and to be honest, I was worried that it would hurt since they put alcohol swabs in my eyes.. but it wasn't so painful that I suddenly went "Ah!" It might feel a little stinging? I also got a swelling laser before the surgery! It felt like it lasted about 10 minutes.. I'm embarrassed, but to be honest, before the surgery, I thought this didn't hurt??? I wanted to, but it doesn't hurt at allㅎ Until yesterday, when I closed my eyes and opened them, it felt a bit uncomfortable and heavy, but it's getting easier to open my eyes day by day. The swelling is less than I thought, so I'm not wearing the glasses with no lenses that I bought to relieve itㅎ As I write, it feels like this isn't a product review but rather a surgery review.. I thought this kind of review might be helpful to other people, so I'm writing it . Luckily, I've been able to get a lot of rest this week, so I'm just lying down at home recuperating, but I'm trying to go for walks diligently when the sun goes down. Now that I've had surgery, it's my job to take care of it!ㅎ Besides going for walks, enzymes, and compresses, if you have any tips for reducing swelling quickly, please let me know, other people~~

Comment 3
몽글뭉글 2024-07-24 (수) 22:15 2 Months ago Address
하기 싫은 거 강요 안하는 원장님 짱이다 병원 정보 알 수 있을까?? 수술 잘 된 것 같아 다행이다 !!
눈에는눈눈 2024-07-25 (목) 11:13 2 Months ago Address
ㅇㄹ에서 나도 상담 받아보려하는데..!
조화롭게99 2024-08-14 (수) 11:49 1 Months ago Address
지방 제거 함부러 하면 안되는구나
Prev  Next  List