• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Reviews of 5 places where contouring is perfect

코코밥나무 2023-08-31 (목) 18:00 11 Months ago 2167
1. The shortest waiting time ever. It takes less than 30 minutes. Lots of foreigners. The director and counseling director are friendly. Since it was my first time at the hospital, I couldn't ask many questions, but they explained everything. There wasn't much pressure, but I felt like they were overtreating me a bit. The reservation deposit is promptly refunded. Diagnosed with type 3. 2. As expected, there are many foreigners. Waiting time for consultation is about 1 hour. The director is kind. Provides thorough consultation. The counseling director forced me to pay a reservation fee. And he spoke so fast that I couldn't ask him many questions. When I asked for the surgery plan to be written down when paying the deposit, it was a bit annoying. CCTV can be viewed upon request after surgery, but it is said that it is filmed once every 30 seconds (I did not ask directly, but only heard about it, so I am not sure). I was diagnosed with type 3. 3. ㅁㅇㄷㅇ Waiting time for consultation is 1 and a half hours. I only heard about it, but as expected, the director has a pleasant atmosphere. There was no overtreatment. I provide consultation by showing pictures of reviews of cases similar to mine. The counselor was friendly. Contains dantrolene. CCTV can be viewed. Thorough follow-up management. He said he could continue receiving care if he wanted. The price is the most expensive. Even with the discount price, it was +@@@ cheaper than other places. Diagnosed with type 2. 4. The longest waiting time for consultation. It's about 2 hours. The director is kind. Interior is neat. It felt like I had a lot of knowledge. The counseling director was also friendly. If you are worried about your outline, I definitely recommend visiting. Please note that this is not a part-time commenting job. Because the hospital you actually chose is a different hospital. But I recommend visiting here. They say they have dantrolene and can view CCTV. Diagnosed with type 2. 5. ㄹㅅㅍ Waiting time for consultation is about 1 hour. The director is kind. No overtreatment. But you have to say exactly what you want. The counselor is friendly. It was a comfortable atmosphere. The best thing was the system where the director and manager came into a private room during the consultation. It feels like something is protecting your privacy. Contains dantrolene. However, there is no CCTV recording function. Diagnosed with type 3
Written by
App

Comment 8
쏘루 2023-08-31 (목) 18:40 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

코코밥나무 Writer 2023-09-01 (금) 18:04 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
벚꽃날리는날 2023-09-01 (금) 09:16 11 Months ago Address
대기시간 왠만해선 다 오래걸렸네ㅠ 윤곽이라 그런가
루끼야하 2023-09-09 (토) 02:45 11 Months ago Address
병원갈때 다좋은데 대기가힘듬 ㅜㅜ
waa667 2023-09-13 (수) 04:53 11 Months ago Address