• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Nunjae Ssangsu Foot Product Review

귀요미잉 2023-08-31 (목) 07:37 10 Months ago 2368
My eyes look sleepy. Eye improvement is the reason for good luck . Waiting time for one person is 30 to 40 minutes. The consultation fee was 10,000 won and he explained it well.. My skin has 8 mm of room to spare and even told me how much of the excision I would like to do. They even told me the number of milliseconds between the right and left pairs. They said the eye difference ranges from 1 to 1.5 if there are too many.. It's a detail. I went to 10 places and talked about eye correction, but they said it wouldn't be necessary here and said that even if I did, I should do it weakly. My eyes shouldn't be overworked. It feels like they are trying to be conservative and safe without overdiagnosing. The loss of fat above the eyes can be improved by correcting the eye shape and relocating the fat above the eyes, so it is not necessary. The price is in the mid 300s. Conditions for writing a photo review ㅇㅁㄹ (Director ㄷ) The waiting was terrible... I made a reservation at 12 o'clock, but I was told to go out at around 1:15 as the wait would be long;; He said he would contact me... Then I got a call around 3:30 and had an interview at 3:45. It seemed like the process lasted for about a minute.. The wait was very difficult. The director seemed to be full of confidence haha. When I said I was worried about my eyesight, he said that it was luck or failure. Incision + eye bridge + full lip fat grafting (I went for it). Counseling director, forced to make same-day reservations , writing a photo review, same-day reservations, etc. Based on the standard, there are some foreigners in the mid 400s and it feels a bit like a factory. Incision + eye bridge same-day reservation costs around 200 won. There was no mention of fat grafting above the eyes in the 300s, so I asked and was told that it was not recommended . He said that the size of the double eyelid line was actually not that different... It just looks that way depending on the size and protrusion of the person's eyes... My eye itself is the left eye. They said it was because they were more even.. They said they couldn't improve the eye line perfectly, but they would do their best to match it. He told me realistically that if I correct my eyelids, I would definitely feel a tightening of my eyes. The consultation itself was very honest. The wait here was also terrible.. Ugh. I waited for two hours. The doctor's consultation was realistic and not bad, but the doctor here said that there is a difference of 0.5 in the double eyelid line. ...It is said that some improvement is possible with fat grafting above the eyes and forehead botox. I tried Botox + fat grafting over the eyes, and if I still didn't like it, he said I should get the eye bridge + incision because my eyes don't want to have too much eye bridge, so I need to weaken it, but then the effect will be minimal from my perspective. If it's like your nephew, try fat grafting and Botox first. You said you would... Don't overdiagnose and generally speak realistically. A summary of the places you've worked with in the past  . ㅇㄴㅋ.ㄹㅎ: Fat grafting above the eye + bridge of the eye + incision ㄴㅅㅎ I asked about fat grafting over the bridge of the eye + incision, and then he said fat grafting above the eye ㅇㄴㅋ. ㅇㅇㅇ(m) is nungyo + two-line drawing. ㅇㄴㅋ.ㄹㅎ openly says that eye gyo will cause vomit.

Comment 8
이녕이되고싶다 2023-08-31 (목) 11:03 10 Months ago Address
12시에 갔는데 세상에ㅜ 힘들었겠다
binm 2023-08-31 (목) 11:44 10 Months ago Address
고생했다 ㅠㅠ
바오둥이 2023-08-31 (목) 16:52 10 Months ago Address
다 눈으로 많이 가는곳이라 그런지 대기 좀 걸렸나보다ㅠㅠ  그럼 전체적으로 봤을때 ㄸㅋ ㅋㄹㅁ ㅇㄴㅋ ㄹㅎ 여기가 눈위지방이식을 권한거네? 일단 그럼 재수까지 가지말고 눈위지방이식 해보고 그 후에 맘에 안들면 그때 하는건 어때??

귀요미잉 Writer 2023-08-31 (목) 17:04 10 Months ago Address
ㄸㅋ만 쌍수하지말라햇고 ㅋㄹㅁ ㅇㄴㅋ ㄹㅎ는 다 절개 눈교 지방이식도해얀다고했어
감감수 2023-09-21 (목) 15:46 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

귀요미잉 Writer 2023-10-12 (목) 22:04 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
쿠쿠후후루 2024-01-10 (수) 03:33 5 Months ago Address
혹시 어디 정했는지 알 수 있을까 나 ㅁㅂ 이랑 ㅇㅁㄹ 도원장님 고민중이거든 가격 때문에..
밍먕몽 2024-03-04 (월) 02:48 4 Months ago Address
혹시 어디서 재수술했어ㅠ ㅠ??
Prev  Next  List