Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of nose balpum (ㅇㅇㅇ Plastic Surgery)

릐벙 2023-02-13 (월) 13:42 1 Years ago 2319
AB Plastic Surgery CEO Kim Joo-yeon No consultation fee Small nose, low nose bridge, wide nose tip, wanting natural plastic surgery Content of consultation: First of all, I had a good acquaintance here, so I got a consultation. The hospital is clean and large, but the wait was not as long as expected, so it was okay. Here, costal cartilage and self-ribs were said to be the same price. It seems that donated rib cartilage is expensive. They are a large hospital, so you can trust a costal cartilage company. They emphasized that it is always in stock because it was purchased in large quantities.. They said that they do not use ear cartilage, but use the tip of the nose with functional ribs and nasal septum. The director speaks plainly and explains things kindly. He seemed confident in his abilities. The head of counseling kindly gave a long explanation and showed a lot of reviews. It's more of a fancy style than a natural one. First of all, it was a large hospital, so I put it on hold, but the line seems to be gorgeous and pretty.

Comment 5
다즐리닝 2023-02-13 (월) 16:40 1 Years ago Address
If you go to counseling, do you show a lot of pictures?

릐벙 Writer 2023-02-14 (화) 03:14 1 Years ago Address
When I talk to the head of counseling, he shows me before and after.
포니시 2023-02-14 (화) 15:33 1 Years ago Address
I also made a reservation for a consultation with Director Kim there.
양렴치킨 2023-02-19 (일) 10:56 1 Years ago Address
I heard that the default is 440 for me..... There is an additional amount..... After
로즈코 2023-06-29 (목) 12:40 1 Years ago Address
The price came out well. Did you have the surgery?
Prev  Next  List