Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

A review of the Gangnam Shinnonhyeon area (ㅇㅂㄹ, ㅁㅌ, ㅊㄷㅊ)

해마야 2022-11-01 (화) 17:51 1 Years ago 2347
First of all, my nose is low and short. A very slight curve to the bridge of the nose. I don't want my nose to be too high. I'm afraid of silicone so I don't use it. I want to improve the appearance of my nose in the front, and I want the tip of my nose to be sharp with a round feel. 1. ㄱㄷㅇ Consultation fee: 10,000 won Waiting (10 minutes) - CT (2 minutes) - Counseling manager (5 minutes) - Waiting (20 minutes) - Director (20 minutes) - Price information (10 minutes) Consultation : Consultation Director: The tip of the nose is slightly raised and the beak is slightly curved. It would be a good idea to trim the lines, raise the tip of the nose using the nasal septum or ear cartilage without implants, and correct the double nose. Self-diagnosed. Among the hospitals I've been to so far, this is the one where the head of the counseling office said it would be good to do this and that. (Personally, I didn't like it) Director: Open surgery, autologous nose tip , nasal septum, post-auricular cartilage, hooked beak correction (line trimming), short nose correction, columella correction , CCTV is available. The surgery takes 2 hours. 1 year a/s. 4,950,000 won (VAT included) Feeling: Friendly, but does not explain the surgical method in detail. It is considered the first hospital to be launched. There is a hospital renewal event going on, and there is quite a difference in the amount between those with the event applied and those without it. 2. ㅁㅌ (ㅇㅎㅅ) Consultation fee: 10,000 Won Filling out the visit form, taking photos, first consultation with the manager (5 minutes) > Waiting (35 minutes) > Doctor consultation (5 minutes) > Waiting (20 minutes) > Price consultation with the manager (10 minutes) ) Consultation: I have a low nose and an arrow nose. Because the nose skin is thick, even after double nose correction, it may not come out as well as desired. It may feel like you didn't do anything. If you want to feel confident, use silicone. If the nasal septum is insufficient, ear cartilage can be used. It is necessary to lower the nasal axis by about 2 mm. The nasolabial angle is currently 90 degrees, but pretty noses are usually said to be around 100 to 105 degrees. They said they would wake me up during anesthesia for open surgery, show me the lines, and ask for my consent. Column lowering, arrow nose correction, double nose correction (cartilage rearrangement) CCTV available. The surgery takes 2 hours. 3 years a/s. 462 (excluding VAT) Feeling: It’s a waste of 10,000 won. I've been to 10 places so far, but this is the only hospital called Arrow Nose. There were a lot of foreigners and the waiting time was really long. They say they wake me up during the surgery, make me set the line, and talk while doing the surgery , but I don't know how sane I really am... 3. ㄱㅌㅎ (ㄱㅌㅎ) Consultation fee: 10,000 won. Fill out visit form, take photos (5 minutes)> Go straight into the consultation room without waiting and watch an instructional video. (10 minutes)> Counseling director comes in and asks about needs, then doctor comes in right away and consults (15 minutes)> Counseling director gives price information (15 minutes) Consultation: Since the bridge of the nose is low,  it is difficult to achieve complete improvement in the nose without using silicone. Surgery using a nasal septum. Even ear cartilage is used in about 10% of cases. Open and reposition the cartilage into the nasal septum. +A is added to the basic 3.5 million won. I pay 430 (excluding VAT) without CCTV and 1 year of after-sales service . Feeling: Individual consultation director. If you're going to do it, show a positive attitude. He didn't explain himself first and just stared at me blankly. If you ask a question, you only get a short answer and that's it. While waiting, there was a mother who came with her high school daughter. This was the place I had the most expectations for because they said they would show videos, but it wasn't very good. The video seems to be played to kill time. I haven't looked at it all yet, but I just turned it off and started running.

Comment 7
예니끌 2022-11-02 (수) 11:10 1 Years ago Address
When I went there, I liked the director who looked at me in detail even though he was a bit cold... I guess there were more patients because it was peak season; Visit more hospitals and choose the right one!!
저두잇 2022-11-04 (금) 00:44 1 Years ago Address
Wow, it must have been really difficult if there were 10 places.
신문 2022-11-04 (금) 21:18 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

해마야 Writer 2022-11-05 (토) 02:24 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

신문 2022-11-07 (월) 16:05 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
dl쏘리 2022-12-15 (목) 13:38 1 Years ago Address
thank you
메로나두개 2023-06-04 (일) 12:38 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for your hard work.
Prev  Next  List