• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Nose product review

ㅇ라리ㅇ 2024-01-26 (금) 22:59 6 Months ago 1242
Nose product review ~ Current face The face itself is flat, the cheekbones of the lower part of the face are developed, the chin is protruding, the nose is protruding, the nose is low, there is no bridge of the nose, but the bridge of the nose is flat and has a low semi-beoseon line. In the photo comparing southern and northern Asians, the eyebrows are widened in the northern face shape. You can think of it as a southern nose attached. The line you want is straight, straight, the tip of the nose is round and straight, and the bridge of the nose is straight. The key point is that the celebrity is Winter Song Ji-ah and Seo Ye-ji, right? Jesta Director Choi Hyuk- gyu seems to like ear cartilage. She said that if it were her daughter, she would not recommend a donor rib and would not recommend a septum. He looks conscientious and confident... um... I want to sleep fancy, but I'm not a doctor, but he seems to be insisting on one ingredient. I need to see the whole face, but only my nose is measured with a ruler, and it's a few millimeters, but it's bigger than average, so they say I need to reduce it, but I'm wide. Is it there?...I guess I don't have to, but anyway, it's different from what I expected?...It was ambiguous. Also, I have rhinitis, and it was only after taking a city shot at another hospital that I found out that it was very severe... It was my first visit to the hospital, so I didn't know because they didn't take a city shot during the consultation. There were a lot of people who knew I needed the nose... The waiting time was much longer than I expected. It wasn't long. The staff are not pushy and are friendly even though they are busy. The price is for arrow nose correction, nostril reduction, and ear cartilage, but TS director Kang Min -gyu just looked at the city, touched it, and talked about it one by one. My nose is slightly saggy, but the middle part is already short, so if I raise it, my nose will become even shorter, and I can't lower it by drooping it, so I have no choice but to raise it. My nose wasn't exactly saggy right now and I couldn't see the hole, so I didn't want to raise it or lower it, but I was glad that it was the method I expected and wanted so well. He said there was no need for nose reduction. It was all good, but I think if you saw City, you should have told me that it needs to be functional. It's not an otolaryngology department, but still?... There were a lot of people in the hospital, but it didn't seem like it was that long. Everyone is kind. 450 by self-assembly
Written by
App

Comment 6
andyh556 2024-01-27 (토) 18:57 6 Months ago Address
Thank you for the detailed review
뿌링클엽떡 2024-01-28 (일) 22:57 6 Months ago Address
Thanks for the review! I'm trying to find out too, so it's helpful.
코마내라 2024-01-29 (월) 13:15 6 Months ago Address
I go to TS a lot, but they only recommended the things I really needed. Haha, I'm glad it worked out well. Are you going to other places too?
9859 2024-04-11 (목) 23:23 4 Months ago Address
티에스 자가늑인데 생각보다 싸네 ?! 혹시 할인가야??
오렌지비트 2024-05-03 (금) 21:35 3 Months ago Address
후기 감사합니다!!!
면정2 2024-06-03 (월) 16:10 2 Months ago Address
쓰니 결국 어디서 했엉?
Prev  Next  List