• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

A review of a person who revealed that he or she was a member of Seongyesa

김지후 2024-01-26 (금) 18:15 6 Months ago 2330
In the Seongyesa notice, it says that if you identify yourself as a Seongyesa member, you will be protected from the hospital. Please refer to the fact that I checked the path I found out about when I first went there or wrote it down as a sacred artist and received a commendation. As a one-person hospital, I looked for hospitals that had reliable follow-up care and had many reviews for reoperations, and the overall diagnosis was similar. They say that after stretching the columella and removing the silicone, the end seems to have lifted. Need to lower the nostrils. Use silicone or nasal septum + use ribs > If you don't use it, you won't be able to control the raised nose. It roughly depends on whether silicone or rib material is used, and I excluded places that recommended additional procedures. I didn't want to have any more surgeries. Since I'm having surgery, I'm worried that there might be a problem later, so I just fertilize the areas that I don't touch anymore. 1. I mentioned it because I wasn't thinking about it Consultation with the surgeon: I asked when the first nose and second nose were done and was very empathetic. It is natural that the consultation with the surgeon was longer than that with the director, but it seemed like the director was performing the surgery because the estimate was given right away during the first consultation. Diagnosing that this should be done this way and that should be done that way. To be honest, I didn't receive any consultation from the director, so I didn't understand why he diagnosed and made decisions on his own, but I thought he was a very professional director ^^ It was nice that he used Photoshop to edit things before and after. Consultation with the director: I was told not to raise it excessively like in the first surgery and to keep the shape well. I feel like I don't recommend anything unnecessary. Seeking safety. There was a wait, but it wasn't a quick and quick consultation. Sleep anesthesia price in the low 500s / consultation fee 10,000 won, follow-up care, nothing special / removal of cotton on the 2nd day, removal of stitches on the 7th day, removal of ear stitches on the 14th, but no information on the period  = I was worried because there were not many reviews / reasonable price, the director was good and the content was good It was okay, but I was a little anxious because they only focused on safety and said that my nose was difficult to operate on. / I had a consultation with the director, so I took it out. / They said they would contact me based on the content and date of a popular post, so I mentioned the hospital because I had all my information and photos, but I was afraid they would contact me for no reason. 2. ㅁㅌ ㅇㅎㅅ There are a lot of reviews from lucky people. Consultation with the manager: They don't say much and they don't seem to sell that much miscellaneous stuff. When I told him I had had surgery twice, he immediately explained it in technical terms. I roughly figured out what I wanted, my nose problem, and pitched it to the director. Consultation with the director: Even if I didn't get a CT scan, I knew right away that there was a problem. I felt professional. Pursuing naturalness. Possible Impossible They tell you firmly, but it may feel clear or firm depending on the person. Local anesthesia after sedation > They say they will wake you up in the middle and check the condition > Approximately 750 / Consultation fee 10,000 won None other than swelling injection on day 1.2 / as 3 Years ( applicable for cosmetic dissatisfaction I just had a good luck~ There were a lot of posts, but I don't know if I read them diagonally, or if my eyes got caught up in the posts about satisfaction with reoperation, or if I just chose to include them. 3. ㅂㄴㄴ  Specialized in reoperation / Reviews and comments  , so I included them because they were good, but I empathize with them, and it's my first nose. Compared to this, it is done naturally, but compared to the first surgery, they are asked what they would like to do. Look at the images of the first nose and the second nose. When you tell me what you want, I think about it realistically. There seemed to be trust in the director. Director consultation: I wonder why only the silicone was removed. I don't know either. Explains what the nose should look like in reality. I recommend it just as much as I want. When I told him that other places had recommended procedures other than nose reduction, he said there was no need to do it. ㄴ Late 500 / consultation fee x sedation anesthesia / as 1 year = medium price. The product and reviews are good, but the quantity is not as large as other places. They explained things well and tried to draw lines that fit my face shape. I kept asking questions about things I was anxious about, but they answered without bothering me. Don't go overboard and talk about only what is necessary.

Comment 11
늉늉늉늉냥 2024-01-26 (금) 18:37 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

김지후 Writer 2024-01-29 (월) 07:36 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

늉늉늉늉냥 2024-01-29 (월) 13:17 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
미니핀귀염 2024-01-29 (월) 15:43 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
강민이네누렁이 2024-02-04 (일) 02:03 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

김지후 Writer 2024-02-13 (화) 18:37 6 Months ago Address