• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of re-consultation after 1 week

10년째고밈듕 2024-01-24 (수) 14:50 6 Months ago 772
Last year, I decided to have surgery and made an appointment, but due to personal reasons such as moving, I got married and went to the consultation again this year. I asked people around me to look for another place as they had canceled on me, but it was a place that appealed to me during my first consultation, so I went for another consultation. During the re-consultation, the same person as last year's manager was appointed, but he did not feel the kindness that I felt last year and spoke in a somewhat dry manner. (First of all, I guess I was tired because it was in the afternoon.) After consulting with the director, the director came in and talked about the same surgery method using last year's photo. (Complete nose + Nasolabial angle + Apex of nose tip + Column) + Donor ribs  if necessary First of all, I didn't have time in early February, so I made a hasty reservation deposit, but there was no contact even though there was a week left for the surgery. (I wonder if it wasn't there to begin with) I 'm really worried because it feels different from last year, and I'm wondering if I should cancel it, postpone the surgery until next year, and try to sell more products elsewhere.

Comment 4
오밭수 2024-01-24 (수) 16:02 6 Months ago Address
thank you
성존예사 2024-01-24 (수) 21:52 6 Months ago Address
Thank you. I will take a good look at it haha.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
이스타르 2024-01-25 (목) 13:21 6 Months ago Address
보통 주의사항 하루 전 날에 와여!
사과한쪽만 2024-02-23 (금) 16:50 5 Months ago Address
오호 후기 고마워 수술 지금 잘돴길!
Prev  Next  List