Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

I decided to go to five different places.

또링쓰 2024-01-14 (일) 17:01 7 Months ago 1652
hello! I had a huge complex all this time, but I had never been to a plastic surgery clinic, but once I made up my mind, I really did it! ~~~~ Eye and nose surgery took a total of 3 days and I went to a total of 5 places. The cost and details of each were very different, so the more I visited the hospital, the more I wondered where I should have it done.. and if I could do it, but I decided!! After receiving my first plastic surgery consultation in my life, I immediately placed a deposit at the first hospital with excitement that I would look prettier after the surgery, but (I have a tendency to just give my heart away when I see one when making decisions like this...(?)..), the more I went, the more I fell into a meltdown. ~ I just have doubts haha. It's amazing that even if it's the same nose, each hospital has different surgery methods. That's what makes me worry again. I've wanted to have plastic surgery all my life, but I thought it was someone else's story and didn't think about it at all, but then suddenly I made up my mind. Any tips on how to choose? I was ignorant about surgery~ㅠㅠ I am receiving a lot of help here. Thank you!! (That's why I'm posting this in hopes of being of some help.) As I visited the hospital, I became more and more worried about how other people decide which hospital to have surgery at among so many hospitals and whether surgery can be performed. "This is it!" I heard there was a hospital I wanted, so I think that's true haha. I canceled my reservation at the hospital, searched again, and found the place I was looking for! Anyway, I hope that everyone who is waiting for the surgery day goes well!!!!!
Written by
App

Comment 8
헷셋 2024-01-15 (월) 04:13 7 Months ago Address
잘됐으면 좋겠네요~!!
justround 2024-01-15 (월) 10:15 7 Months ago Address
저두 발품팔면서 고민중이에여,, 잘 되시길 바래요~!!
도라지지지지 2024-01-15 (월) 11:28 7 Months ago Address
그래서 병원은 어디서 하기루햇엉??
마지막 병원은 ㄷㄹ(ㅏㅡㅁ) 맞나???
뚜밍 2024-01-15 (월) 13:00 7 Months ago Address
어디서 하시기로 하셨나요!!