• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

ㅇㅇㄱㄹ, ㅍ consultation review

스눞피 2024-01-29 (월) 18:59 5 Months ago 1308
I would like to inquire about making consultation reservations for a total of three locations. ㅍ, ㅇㅇㅇ, ㅇㅇㄱㄹ As of last Wednesday, the earliest available consultation date was January 31, and for ㅇㅇㄱㄹ it was February 1. However, there was a cancellation on Monday at ㅇㅇㄱㄹ, so I went on Monday. [ㅇㅇㄱㄹ] Hospital atmosphere: It was nice because it was clean and not cluttered, the short-haired desk girl was super friendly haha ​​Consultation time: I made a reservation at 5pm, but the waiting time was 45-50 minutes? When called, a photo is taken with the bangs removed, and after waiting for a while, the consultation is conducted in the order of the director and then the manager. First of all, in conclusion, the consultation itself is friendly, there is absolutely no recommendation, and they only tell you what you need. And although it's my personal opinion, I don't think people view the dual-width line as an aesthetic standard. Just enough to look natural in my eye condition? I want to be like these eyes, but even if I go and take a picture... they don't take pictures like they do. The director and manager are kind. The director tries to explain in as much detail as possible, and the manager kindly answers any questions I ask. Cost: More expensive than expected. Surgery method: Recommended complete incision (not recommended for cleft lip or eye correction). Even though it is my first hospital, I am not attracted to it. [ㅍ] Hospital atmosphere: At the time I went, it was not crowded like a market. Consultation time: I had an appointment at 10:30 a.m., and the consultation was conducted with the director with almost no waiting time. The manager was very kind and nice. The consultation is conducted in the following order: Director>Director>Director. I conduct the consultation as Director ㄱㅅㅇ. Do you try to adjust it in the direction you want as much as possible and explain what procedures are needed to achieve that? And it would be a good idea to organize the things you are curious about or want to ask. It feels like the consultation can't proceed if I don't have anything to ask. Instead, please answer my questions!!! conclusion. There was no waiting time as expected and the manager and director were very kind. The director has great force. Since I want to repeat the exam as quickly as possible, I decided in my mind that it was okay and placed the deposit. (Because it is refunded up to a week before the surgery date anyway) Cost: Cheaper than ㅇㅇㄱㄹ. Surgical method: 12-hole natural adhesion + upper lip + front lip + non-incision eye bridge. If you have any questions, please ask in the comments.
Written by
App

Comment 7
무쉬기 2024-01-29 (월) 19:26 5 Months ago Address
ㅍ 궁금 !! 예약 했어?

스눞피 Writer 2024-01-29 (월) 19:44 5 Months ago Address
응! ㅍ은 31일!
lililillli… 2024-01-29 (월) 20:16 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

스눞피 Writer 2024-01-29 (월) 20:21 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
yoyo78 2024-02-07 (수) 23:18 4 Months ago Address