Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Doctors...please help me decide on a hospital...

이민혁 2024-03-12 (화) 17:08 6 Months ago 1389
Wow, I thought I couldn't live with the condition of my eyes right now, but as soon as I was confirmed to be admitted to the hospital... ⭐ That Day Plastic Surgery - Yoo Kyeong-han ⭐ Smile Line - Sim Sang-baek This is how I came for consultation. To be honest, the two people said very different things about the consultation part. First of all , my eye condition is that I have sausage eyes with thick and high lines, but I don't have any excess skin, so fortunately, they said that incisions would be enough. However, eye correction is unavoidable because my eyes look sleepy and the lines are high. They also said that the power to open the eyes itself is really weak, so they said that eye contact is a must, but one of them suggested that I open the back and bottom at the same time, but honestly, my eyes aren't the type to look fierce and they're not clogged, so I wonder if I really need to do it? And to be honest, I'm worried that if I do that, I'll ruin it in another way... So I'm currently wondering if I should just get the surgery at a place that didn't recommend the surgery, but when I think about it again, the place that recommended the surgery is really good except for that. I'm really worried because I'm so worried... What would the ordinary people do...? No, I don't have time to go for another consultation right now, so I'm going even crazier... I'm just thinking about the time I got counseling lol, but making this choice is harder than going to the hospital... Really, it would be nice if this was the last time. It seems like it, but where should I do it? ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
Written by
App

Comment 4
나영나영 2024-03-13 (수) 12:44 6 Months ago Address
Isn’t Smileline a famous hospital for good reoperations? If it were me, I think I would do it with a smile line..!
받주세 2024-03-13 (수) 15:13 6 Months ago Address
Wow, I was going to get surgery from Dr. Yoo that day... Is there a place that appeals more to you? ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
찐이2 2024-05-15 (수) 18:19 4 Months ago Address
I'm worried because both hospitals have good reviews.
뀨2딩 2024-06-07 (금) 21:25 3 Months ago Address
Where did you decide?? I'm also thinking about two places right now.
Prev  Next  List