• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of Balpum, Seomyeon, Busan

Skyblue000 2024-02-29 (목) 18:04 4 Months ago 1090
I have sleepy eyes + double wrinkles + double eyelids, so I decided to have double eyelid surgery because I wanted to make my impression clearer. It's not like I don't have double eyelids, and I don't want my impression to change much compared to now, so I don't want to get eyelids or canopy. 1. ㄷㅍㅇㅅ I couldn't see the director and only consulted with the manager. They recommended only burial, and said that my eyes did not need eye correction as my skin was thin and my ability to open my eyes was fine. I liked the follow-up care and they said they would give me a discount if I made a same-day surgery reservation, but they said they would think about it more and left . 2. ㅇㅎㅅ I only consulted with the director and he told me not to have surgery on my eyes because they said I shouldn't have double eyelid surgery. 3. ㅇㄱㅅ After the consultation with the director, I went here with the highest expectations for the consultation with the director, but I was not attracted to the incision + eye correction + upper eyelid surgery + fat grafting if necessary because it felt like it was too much. The director asked me 3 times where I had been to other hospitals, so I was curious about something haha. I kept giving it a vague answer . 4. ㅇㅇㄹㄷ The director's consultation recommended incision + eye correction + fat grafting. I passed this because I felt it was too much. 5. ㅇㄷㅈ I liked the director's consultation. It didn't make me sleepy at all, but it opened my eyes. He said he didn't need eye correction because his strength was good. Recommend only burial or incision . 6. ㅇㅇㅇ Consultation with the director only. Incision + eye correction + fat grafting recommended. They say that even if double wrinkles occur, they will come back again and that fat grafting is a must. But here too, I could not consult with the director, so I passed. 7. ㅈㅅㅎ After consulting with the director, the director consulted with the director. Please explain in detail as if you were giving a lecture. They said that I should tell them that plastic surgery should not be done naturally, but to make them prettier haha. They clearly told me that there was no need for eye correction at all and that fat grafting could be done when the sags became saggy as I got older. There was no need to do it right away. Asymmetry Both sides are not completely identical, but they can be made similar. Only buried burials are recommended. I like this one the most. I was thinking about it. Every hospital said something different, so I just wanted to live with what I had, but I really liked the plastic surgery clinic and wanted to get it done here. I searched the internet and found reviews. Not too muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The most common thing I heard during consultations was that I have protruding eyes, thin skin, and no fat on my eyelids.

Comment 8
RRRRG 2024-02-29 (목) 20:29 4 Months ago Address
There are so many hospitals in Seomyeon, so you went to them a lot. I'm getting help

Skyblue000 Writer 2024-02-29 (목) 23:28 4 Months ago Address
I wanted to go more, but I couldn't because I didn't have time. There are a lot of hospitals and it's easy to get around because it's in the next building.
그래비 2024-03-02 (토) 22:19 4 Months ago Address
Thank you for the good information!!
노랑바다 2024-03-03 (일) 03:51 4 Months ago Address
I remember going with a friend to get eye surgery a few years ago, haha. By the way, [I have protruding eyes, thin skin, and no fat around my eyelids], I also get this, but I've been thinking about double eyelids lately... ㅠㅠㅠ Just live the way you look. I've been wondering if I should do it, really ㅠㅠ I'm really worried these days ㅠㅠ
ㅇㅇ아르 2024-03-25 (월) 03:52 3 Months ago Address
ㅇㅎㅅ Please don’t do itㅠ
정보발굴 2024-04-27 (토) 15:57 2 Months ago Address
정보 고마워요!
리예리예 2024-05-14 (화) 21:55 1 Months ago Address
정보감사합니다
jy3308 2024-06-23 (일) 20:17 11 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List