Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

I went to 3 places in Noonjae (ㅇㅁㄹ, ㅇㅇㄱㄹ, ㄷㄷㅇ)

회색곰 2024-02-27 (화) 14:53 4 Months ago 2337
Hello, I recently went to 3 hospitals for eye surgery. Before that, I kept selling products at Seongyesa (I don't look at other apps at all because they are too much work and need to be corrected...) , so I narrowed down the list to places with actual reviews and good ratings. Om (Originally, I had no intention of selling a lot of products and thought I would only go to about 3 places) First of all, the condition of my eyes - I had double eyelids since I was born, but I had double eyelids, so I buried them about 6 years ago, so the first double eyelid  line was set too low and doubled, and the front part of my head was cut in. It's inline, so  the eyes are slightly covered (not enough to make you look sleepy) ㄷㄷㅇ : I missed the consultation reservation, I made an online reservation on the website, but there was no phone number, so I called and rescheduled, but I missed the reservation despite it, and had to wait about 15-20 minutes. Baroham Photo - Director - Doctor - Director The consultation order seems to be that the director is very young. Overall, he lacks counseling skills . He seems to explain professional content as he was trained, but I don't trust him. There is a lot of silence during the consultation. It's not a request, but it's a lot of advice. 'I think it would be a good idea to do it this way~', 'It looks good on you', etc. A friendly personality, no feeling that it's too old (no follow-up care? There's no talk about this) It seems like the doctor is looking at me carefully. One was clumsy. Natural adhesion (burying) + eye correction or incision + eye correction is recommended. Canthoplasty is optional (not particularly recommended) Cost: The most expensive of the three places ㅇㅇㄱㄹ : Arrived earlier than the reservation time, took a picture first and waited in the consultation room ( The staff told me in advance that it would take about 10-15 minutes due to the consultation in front of me) Photo - Doctor - Director Counseling Soon The director is the borderline between chic and friendly, there is no suggestion or anything like that, and the explanation is carried out smoothly . He only explains what is necessary. Other questions were asked and the cost was explained (including after-care (AS+swelling management)) (Even the event price was discounted and the final cost was explained clearly. I tried discussing other ways to compromise the price, but it was no use.) The cleanest and cleanest. It was a no-frills consultation. The doctor was very thorough. He explained each and every step while looking at pictures and how the surgical techniques were different. To be honest, I really liked it when he drew the lines (I just liked it on the inside). As in other reviews, I was full of confidence. Natural adhesion. (Buried)+top slit or incision+top slit recommended. Back slit (not possible), bottom slit option (optional, possible) In the case of back slit and bottom slit, I asked first and they told me that. However, if I was wondering if it would be buried, the existing line It is held upward, and they say that the existing stitch line will not be pulled out(?), and that it will be pulled out when making an incision (I don't understand what this means). Normally, the consultation is done in the order of director - doctor - director, but here, the consultation is in the order of doctor - director, so it is time consuming. It saves money, and all the consultations were clean overall. I was very trustworthy that they only perform surgery on 2 people a day, and the cost was in the middle of the three places. ㅇㅁㄹ : When I first went in, there was a lot of people waiting. The consultation in front ended early, so I just asked if I could be consulted early. However, the employee's expression changed and I was rejected. I came back at the scheduled time. The artificially friendly voice and smile appeared as if it had always been the case. The waiting time was extremely long.............so long...... As in the review, it seemed like the standard 1-2 hour wait time was almost an hour, but the staff member came and said that it would take about 10-15 minutes more due to the backlog of consultations. I was so upset that I thought about going home, but I had to come home, so I kept waiting. In fact, I went to this place just to inquire about the cost because it was a place I knew. The order of consultation between the manager-doctor-director. Other places take pictures with a professional camera, but here, the manager consults and lights up in the middle. I took pictures with my cell phone. I assumed it was because there were so many people, so I moved on. The manager wasn't as good as before, but he seemed to have some time, and he was good at speaking. He showed me the place where I live, helped build a consensus, and showed me a chart of what I had discussed (content) (I did this much counseling in this way~') He personally drew the line with a toothpick and wished he could do it like this. He gave me consultation almost like a doctor (I think he went a little overboard here) The head director who was originally supposed to receive the consultation was behind in consultations, so it took 1 hour. I was told I would have to wait longer, so I decided to consult with another director. I was told I would only have to wait 10-15 minutes, but I waited for over 30 minutes. I went down further and got consultation from a doctor, and the doctor was friendly. He holds the lines well and is meticulous, but his hands smelled slightly of cigarettes, so I took off one star. The consultation time was the longest, and when I showed them a photo of the shape I wanted for the eyes, they asked me how I would know if this was the original or not, and gave a realistic answer. I trusted them. They also said that natural adhesion (buried) + upper opening or incision + upper opening was possible, but natural adhesion (rather than incision) was possible. Burial) is recommended, (the number of eyes that can be buried is limited and they are still young, so if they can be buried, they unconditionally recommend burial, and once an incision is made, it cannot be undone - the director says) Even if it is natural adhesion (burial), the existing double eyelid line Remove all stitches and proceed - Director says back opening and bottom opening options (possible, but be careful that back openings may stick, bottom opening is optional) The price is the cheapest among the three places thanks to discounts for acquaintances + review event discounts, etc., after-sale care (as/swelling management) + additional services. Also, the amount varies depending on whether you are the representative director or not, but you can think of it as being almost double the amount for the representative director (the director who just saw the office official said he will look at it more thoroughly) Anyway, 3 I tried whatever I remembered from the consultation, but first of all, I think I was 80% inclined towards ㅇㅇㄱㄹ. I really liked the review photos before I got the consultation, so I thought, ‘Here it is!’, but after the consultation, something became clearer..? Actually, I wasn't expecting anything, but I was a little hesitant because of the cost. The director is also meticulous and seems trustworthy. In the end, I'm torn between ㅇㅇㄱㄹ and ㅇㅁㄹ, but it's 80 to 20 hahaha ㅇㅇㄱㄹ : Incision/non-incision worry... ...(I'm worried about the idea of ​​tying the existing line stitches instead of unraveling them.. What should I do if they come loose...) ㅇㅁㄹ : Cheap price : Same as factory type (will they provide good follow-up care?) : The wait is too long. This is what I'm thinking about right now. .......... Thank you for reading this long post, and if you have any advice here, please share it with me. Please give me your opinion on what to do.
Written by
App

Comment 20
호우두 2024-02-28 (수) 00:39 4 Months ago Address
오 후기 자세하당 고마웡 ~ ㅇㅁㄹ는 어느 원장님한테 상담
받았어? 나도 재수술인데 이전 매몰 실은 어떤곳은 절개해도 제거를 못한다는곳도 있구 다 말이 달라 나도 실 제거 하고 싶은데  오히려 이곳저곳 건디는게 안 좋다고 하는데 어떤게 맞는걸까 ㅠㅠ

회색곰 Writer 2024-02-28 (수) 00:47 4 Months ago Address
ㄱㅎㅈ원장님! 진짜 넘나고민,,, 난 심지어 왼쪽눈두덩이에 실밥이튀었다고해야하나? 작은흉터같은게있는데 안뽑고 그냥하면 어찌되는지...걱정돼

호우두 2024-02-28 (수) 12:35 4 Months ago Address
아 ~실을 뽑으면 그 상처가  사라지는건가?
나도 조그맣게 있긴한데 그 위로 라인 잡으면
좀 펴질거 같기도 하고
난 매몰 두번 했는데 이전 라인 안 풀고 했었거든
근데 두번째까지는 구지 안풀고 한다고 해도
괜찮을거 같긴해 ~ 
근데 이전 실 뽑아 내는게  많이 어려운건지
궁금하긴 하다 ㅠㅠ

회색곰 Writer 2024-02-28 (수) 20:17 4 Months ago Address