• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of revision eye surgery

감튀12 2024-02-23 (금) 20:28 7 Months ago 1390
I plan to go to a few more places, so I'll write about them next. I had a large double eyelid eyelid correction surgery called epicanthoplasty done with me a few years ago and am completely satisfied with the shape of my double eyelids. The epicanthoplasty was a bit uneven and I felt like it was a bit too wide to look at. Also, the forehead was a bit wide and the eyes seemed to be small, so I consulted with the director about epicanthoplasty, posterior epicanthoplasty, and under-eye area. With epicanthoplasty , the left eye should not be opened even a little more. Let's cut just the front of the right eye to achieve asymmetry. It is impossible to remove Mongolian folds without epicanthoplasty. The under-eye line can be lowered with a posterior epicanthoplasty. There isn't much space in the back, but there is a lot underneath. It seems like it would be effective, and fat relocation under the eyes would also be effective. They said that it would be difficult to correct the epicanthoplasty scar on the right eye and that there would be more to lose... I asked about double eyelids as well, but they said that my double eyelids are pretty now and if the lines were slightly different, it would look strange to my eyes. 3.07 million won (review written) ㄱㄹㅂ-ㅂㅈㅊ The director seems to pursue a natural look and does not recommend excessively, so you should never add more epicanthoplasty. He said my impression would change dramatically in a negative way. I have asymmetry and I wonder if surgery is necessary for that degree. There isn't much space in the back opening. The bottom crease I mentioned is different from the regular rear crease, where you have to approach under the eyes and lower the line under the eyes. He said he could do it, but he doesn't want to do this and he doesn't do it. He said that if he undergoes this type of surgery, he may worry about sagging under his eyes as he gets older. These eyes do not require fat relocation under the eyes. It's a shame that the surgery was canceled and I didn't have to do anything. I said, "Good luck~" and just came out. ㅇㅈ - The explanation of the first director was a little difficult to understand... They said they could do more epicanthoplasty, but since the Mongolian folds were just asymmetrical on both sides, it couldn't be helped. The scars under the eyes cannot be improved because they are too low due to the fact that the mother's eyes are too dark. Since the posterior epicanthoplasty is already the first eye surgery, they said there would be about 2mm of space. As for the part where you want the line under the eyes to come down, it is a surgery that is not often performed in plastic surgery. It has to go into the conjunctiva in the middle of the eye, so it has to be operated separately as an opening. They say that it can be angular, asymmetrical, and it is difficult to partially adjust for overcorrection. There is no need for fat relocation under the eyes. Afterwards, during the consultation with the director, I showed a picture of Kim Tae-ri's eyes and talked a little more about it. Everyone's eyeballs are different, and Kim Tae-ri's pupils are relatively small, so she is able to have that kind of eye shape. The cost is 370 for everything, and 270 for just epicanthoplasty and posterior epicanthoplasty . I found this place because I thought I needed to find a hospital that does restoration. During the consultation, they were taking pictures and I wanted to cry because they were so revealing. They said that if I opened up a little more in the front and a little more on the top, the proportions of my face would be right. I think it would be a good idea to redeploy the fat under the eyes. It is said that there is not much space in the back, but it can be done because there is space. When I went to the hospital, it seemed like they also do some fillers, so I asked about front cheek fillers, and they said that front cheek fillers would make my cheekbones stand out. 253 due to full opening under the eyes, 194.7 when photo was revealed

Comment 3
공아이 2024-02-26 (월) 16:08 7 Months ago Address
ㅇㅈ은 효과 있고 없고를 떠나서 부작용까지 생각해서 엄청 세부적으로 말해주는 타입이긴해 근데 한번 건드리면 라인뿐만 아니라 전체적인 느낌이 달라지는거라ㅠ 잘생각해봐야겠넹..
데스파시 2024-03-06 (수) 13:55 6 Months ago Address
ㅌㅇㅅ ㅇㅈㅍ원장님은 상담스타일 편하고 소통 잘되서 믿음가던데... 발품판곳들 중에서 젤 끌리는곳은 어디야?
밍밍긔 2024-03-17 (일) 00:59 6 Months ago Address
정보고마워!
Prev  Next  List