• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of sausage eye revision surgery

뽁뾱뽁 2024-02-16 (금) 21:17 4 Months ago 2283
It's not detailed because I scribbled it on a notepad while I was at the hospital. Just refer to the hospital atmosphere and consultation style! Condition of my eyes - Sausage eyes that are somewhat blurry - Double eyelid thickness 12mm - First incision was made and the top is opened (at the first incision hospital, it is called diagonal opening) - Right and left double eyelids are uneven - Eyelids are extremely thick, the gap between eyebrows and eyes is narrow I guess. The reason why my first attempt was a failure - I saw the doctor once on the day of surgery and never saw him again after that - I went straight into surgery without designing my eyes - My eyelids are thick, so even if I raise the line just a little, there is a high risk of sausage, but they just did it factory-style without considering it. List of questions to ask while visiting the hospital - Why does it look like a sausage? - Can it look natural? - Is picking two lines necessary? -Is eye correction necessary? -I had a diagonal slit (upper slit), but do I need more slit? 1. ㄷㅈㅇㄴ - ㅂㅅㅇ Price 370~385 1 doctor Double line picking + eye correction, no need for slit. The line itself is not very high, but the skin is thick and the distance between the eyes and eyebrows is This narrower makes it look thicker. (Like a fat person tightening a belt) + The power to open the eyes is weak. There are many reviews saying that the swelling goes down quickly. Sleep anesthesia xxx 2. ㅇㅁㄹ - ㄷㅇㄹ 470 (without review conditions) When making a reservation on the same day, 460 Wait until consultation with the manager 40 1 minute, the doctor arrived at almost 12:50 (waiting time 2 and a half hours). The wait was long and I was wearing a mask, but they didn't tell me to take it off.>> It felt like a typical factory-type hospital, and the aftercare and surgery seemed to be a bit lacking in delicacy. + There was a bit of a doctor. It feels like My Way. The lines are high and the fixation is deep. That doesn't mean it's all sausage, but as someone who has a lot of eyelids to begin with , eye correction is not necessary. Because the line is lowered with a double eyelid, the distance between the eyebrows and the eyes does not matter. It will give a clearer impression. The surgery is performed by cutting two lines, and if there is any skin left, the scar is cut out (excision). Only half can be cut off. Excision and two-line plucking are explained in detail with examples of covering skin. Only what is necessary is hard. Kinder than you think. Good news is unconditional. Bad news is expensive. 3. ㅍㄹㅇㅂ - ㅇㅈㅇ 360 (acquaintance discount + reviews 7- Written 8 times) (Originally 440) A friend had surgery here, so I visited here. The name of the surgery is not explained properly. However, seeing as they even cut out the scars, it seems like they are going in the direction of excision. He said it was quite possible, and I needed to correct my eye shape. He gave me a rough idea of ​​how the line would look. For the first time, the front of my eyes looked stuffy, so I asked him if he wanted to slightly tweak them (I didn't force him). He said he didn't want to, so he skipped over. He said that the line was deep and high, making me have sausage eyes. Since I didn't tell them about my skin tone (my eyelids are thick), I was worried that something like the previous surgery would happen again... (they took pictures like a factory without considering my eye condition). And the eye correction line they gave me made me look like I was surprised. It felt a bit busy, so I explained everything in a hurry. question? I asked , but most of them seem to do rhinoplasty and I couldn't find any reviews about sausage eyes. And first of all, I don't like the reviews because the eyes are too puffy. 4. ㅊㅇ (I just visited the doctor casually because I wanted to hear various opinions from doctors, so I don't remember the doctor's name. .) Regular price 506, event price 363 (review conditions, photos provided to the hospital) Almost all of the reviews in the hospital's book are about clefts (and it seems to be a famous hospital for rhinoplasty). Waited 40 minutes for consultation with the director, about 10 minutes for consultation. I drew pictures on the iPad and explained things, and it felt like the director listened to what I wanted and only explained it accordingly (strongly unprofessional feeling). The director waited for 1 hour and 30 minutes . The director was friendly, and he answered my questions well. I was annoyed by the long wait, so I thought about just going, but I decided to go for a consultation. I think I received it well... This is the first time I heard about cleft lip and nose. I took a picture and explained it on my iPad. I held a mirror and used a toothpick to explain the lines. I also used a ruler to measure the thickness. The bridge of the nose is a bit wide, and the front of the eyes feels narrow. The back is quite open. If you're worried about looking stuffy, you can just open the front part slightly, but it may make the forehead look narrow, and it has nothing to do with lowering the line. The surgical method ultimately involves picking two lines, but the back line is saved. When the eyes are closed, the thickness is about 7mm. If it is lowered too much, it will become a double layer, so proceed with lowering it by only about 1mm. It can become natural. (But I'm wondering why I'm taking this risk if I'm going to lower it in advance. Maybe it's because I'm so sensitive to sausage eyes) The line isn't extremely high, but I have a high sense of it and I lack the power to open my eyes, and the reasons for sausage are complex. . It was conducted under all sedative anesthesia (I was told to avoid all sedative anesthesia because it could be a surrogate doctor, but this is just all sedative anesthesia..) I was a little concerned because they didn't tell me about my skin condition (eyelids). 5. ㅇㅎㅅ - ㅈㅎㅊ The manager of 330 is very friendly (quiet and quick to speak), I was almost 5 minutes late but I got into the consultation almost immediately. There was no waiting, and there were no people waiting in the hall. I met the director right away and the feeling was similar to that of the director. The best consultation I've had so far. It will be enough for what you want, and you can check to see if there is enough skin left. The director will draw lines to suit each situation, left and right, and  even take pictures of your eyes. Answers all your questions. The cause of the sausage is that the line is a little high that doesn't suit your situation. (It's not a very high line) The thick appearance when your eyes are closed will also improve. Eye correction is essential . . I don't like the review photos. Everyone, please take a closer look at the photos of ㄱㄴㅇㄴ, Seongyesa, and ㅂㅂㅌ. It's hard to find reviews for line lowering reoperation.. Performed with sleep + local anesthesia 6. ㅇㄴㅋ - ㅇㅈㅎ 410 (450 plus 410 as a review condition) I was almost 20 minutes late..ㅠ I went in for the consultation with the director almost immediately, and suddenly they started talking about toan. Doing. what? I've never thought about it in my life... but since the story about the director is important... I met the director right away, he was very thin and slim, he answered my questions calmly and was very kind. You can choose between sleep + topical or just topical. The reason it is sausage is because the line is higher than the eye. I asked if it was okay to draw a line myself to make double eyelids. Then, while touching the eyelids, I checked whether to go with excision or double-line plucking. In the end, I decided on double-line plucking (the director talked about fat redistribution to prevent the side effects of double-line plucking, I heard this for the first time, but I skipped it because it was not applicable to the price and was said to be essential) . Correction is needed. First of all, there are most pictures of reviews, but I don't like the director. Is it because of the tone of voice? I feel like I can't hear what he's saying. I tried to go to ㅈㅇㅈㅇ (ㅏㅕㄴㅜㅢ), ㅁㅅㄹㅇ, and ㅇㅇㅇ, which are famous for reoperations, but failed because reservations were too tight... (I don’t think ㅈㅇㅈㅇ will be done there, so I just don’t do it)
Written by
App

Comment 12
밍먕몽 2024-02-16 (금) 23:28 4 Months ago Address
자세한 발품 후기 고마워!!
야헣 2024-02-17 (토) 19:47 4 Months ago Address
정보 너무너무 고마워ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Qweqdr 2024-02-18 (일) 00:12 4 Months ago Address
정보 너무고마워 고생했다 선택 잘해서 수술잘하길 바래
라라루 2024-02-18 (일) 02:03 4 Months ago Address
나도 라인낮추기 알아봐야하는데 정보 너무고마워ㅜ
토두비 2024-02-19 (월) 22:15 4 Months ago Address