• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Eye Reoperation Ruho Consultation Review

노이232 2024-02-10 (토) 11:48 4 Months ago 1187
Five years ago, one side of my double eyelid, which had been corrected by natural adhesion, had become loose, so I was looking into reoperation. I consulted with Dr. Park Il of Luho, who is famous for reoperation. The hospital facilities are sophisticated and the counseling directors are kind. 1. What was good: During the consultation with Dr. Park Il, he explained in detail how to solve the problem (loosening of one eye, asymmetry of both eyes, etc.) and explained why one of the eyes may have loosened by looking at the photos taken in advance. There was trust. Also, I was able to clearly point out whether the line I wanted was acceptable or not, and I was able to confirm the line I wanted by going over the line several times. 2. Disappointing point: When explaining the surgical method, it was recommended to perform an incision surgery to correct the eye shape and redistribute the eyes and fat, but there was a question as to whether it was necessary to have an eye bridge. Personally, I am reluctant to use eye bridges because they may have some side effects (they look too flashy). And the price is double elsewhere (5.5 million won). Of course, if the surgery is guaranteed, it is an amount that can be paid, but even so, it is too expensive compared to other places, making surgery difficult. And forcing a review feels a bit uncomfortable.

Comment 4
냐아아아아옹 2024-02-12 (월) 22:51 4 Months ago Address
Wow, the price is expensive.
쀽뜌 2024-03-11 (월) 11:38 3 Months ago Address
ㅇㅈ I got it from Luho and honestly, I’m satisfied, but the price is too expensive.
박쿵 2024-03-14 (목) 17:11 3 Months ago Address
I also did it at Luho, but I had no choice. I was rejected for surgery elsewhere. The hospital where I was rejected was also famous for reoperations. I knew it was difficult for my eyes, but they explained in detail that it could be done in one go. I trusted them and paid the same day! I am very satisfied with the result. As I said, the price is expensive, but I think it is right to get it done at a proven place!!!
Kyonee9 2024-05-29 (수) 16:12 1 Months ago Address
I'm looking into Luho, but they're all expensive.
Prev  Next  List