• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[체형&바디]

Review of arm breathing (ㅍㅌ, ㅇㄹ, ㄷㅌㅋㄹㅁ)

냐하핫 2024-05-28 (화) 13:02 1 Months ago 362
1. ㅍㅌ Part: Arms + Mini? Shoulders Price: 250 (including compression garment, 230 for same-day reservation) InBody → Photo after topping off → Counseling Director → Director → Counseling Director I tend to have a floating room, but it is not effective, so I told you not to do it. Except for the shoulders, only the arms. They do not provide it and the minimum price starts from 250. 2. ㅇㄹ Part: Arm + floating room Price: 150 (including arm (69) + floating room, compression garment) InBody → Director → Counseling Director (Phone) After consulting with the director, I am waiting for the counseling director, but he said he is busy today. He said he would have to wait and said he would consult over the phone the next day. The next day I called again after not receiving a call. It hung up as soon as I first received it. I received the gunney again. It turns out that he already knew my number. The counselor said he was busy right now and would call me the next day. When I asked what time it was, he didn't know and told me to just wait. No phone call the next day. The next day I sword again. He said he would talk to the counseling director. After an hour or so, I finally got through to the phone and was informed of the cost;; 3. ㄷㅌㅋㄹㅁ Area: Arms + Floating room Price: 132 (excluding compression garments) After visiting the two hospitals in front of me, it seemed like there was no need to go in person, so I consulted over the phone and KakaoTalk and made a reservation deposit. Originally, the hospital custom-made compression garments, but I went there on the same day. Since I was scheduled for a consultation and surgery, I decided to buy something that was sold on the market. I thought it would be similar anywhere, so I decided to just go to a place with good cost-effectiveness, excluding hospitals that are too expensive or strange. I can trust that they only do liposuction and lift surgery in a one-person clinic. No review discount. I will come back with a review after surgery.
Written by
App

Comment 3
네버스땁 2024-05-28 (화) 13:14 1 Months ago Address
Are you doing it in number 3?? Haha, I can't recognize that even if I look at the initial consonants...

냐하핫 Writer 2024-05-28 (화) 18:16 1 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
동지기 2024-05-28 (화) 14:42 1 Months ago Address
Wow, the price is so expensive.
Prev  Next  List