• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Suwon Newness consultation review

오스틴텍사스 2024-02-02 (금) 23:31 4 Months ago 3055
I was just resigned to living, and then I was reminded of the YouTube algorithm and looked at it like I was fascinated. When I saw that it was 5 minutes away from my house by subway, I ran there right away, but it took a week just to make a reservation for a consultation. Similar to other reviews, the consultation was carried out with the feeling of a lecture by the director... I looked it up again. He said he was a surgeon and not a plastic surgeon, so I agreed to a certain extent that he was performing such a unique surgical method. But suddenly, a nurse came in during the consultation to inform me that there was another person consulting after me, and he suddenly rushed through the process, making me feel like I was in trouble and didn't clean up much. I had a feeling, but the counselor explained everything in detail and showed me 3-4 more case reviews, so it was resolved to some extent. But the price was really.... Anyway, after thinking about it for a whole week, I just set a date for a month later. I'll throw it away and then post a review!

Comment 14
뿅명 2024-02-02 (금) 23:42 4 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

오스틴텍사스 Writer 2024-02-03 (토) 17:08 4 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

뿅명 2024-02-03 (토) 18:55 4 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
떡먹고켁켁 2024-02-03 (토) 20:08 4 Months ago Address
I also received consultation first through KakaoTalk using the algorithm, and the first digit for reoperation starts with 600, but they said it is different in each case. When I looked for surgery at that hospital, was it a fancy Pinocchio? Except for the same long nose tip, they all have a high image... So it's not noticeable when you look at it from the front, but it's different when you look at it from the side . - But some people use silicone and some do it without silicone. Did you get advice on what the difference is? - Looking at the review photos, it looks like they used filler to touch up the bridge of the nose because it didn't fill up even if they created an empty space. I wonder if you've ever asked about this - While looking for other videos, I also saw a YouTube video where it was said that if you raise the tip of the nose, it doesn't support the bridge of the nose, so the nose becomes more and more upturned ㅜㅜ The staff provided KakaoTalk consultation and told me to come and consult. I live in a local area.

오스틴텍사스 Writer 2024-02-03 (토) 20:27 4 Months ago Address
The concept was not to put silicone in. I showed people whose nose tips were really raised. When I asked if they put silicone in, they said they didn't put it all in. And they said that they fill in the empty space automatically. But it seems like they're playing a bit with non-implant rhinoplasty. It's that high. If you want to remove the cartilage from both ears or use some kind of plastic to support it? They showed me the same thing and told me I had to put this in, but they said it would melt away, so they said it wasn't an implant... Anyway, during the consultation, I felt like they didn't want to tell me too much because it was a trade secret...? So, there was something about the lower leg that didn't fit, and they said they would proceed with the design consultation again on the day of the surgery. I was going to go with what I had already booked, but if it's like this on the day of the surgery, I'm even thinking about not leaving.
웅앵잉앵앙이 2024-02-11 (일) 14:26 4 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

오스틴텍사스 Writer 2024-02-21 (수) 22:15 4 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
꺅두기 2024-02-11 (일) 23:37 4 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

오스틴텍사스 Writer 2024-02-21 (수) 22:14 4 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
leeko 2024-02-12 (월) 02:53 4 Months ago Address
Aren’t you a gynecologist??

오스틴텍사스 Writer 2024-02-21 (수) 22:15 4 Months ago Address
He was a surgeon