• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of first nose surgery ㅇㅇㅂ / ㅍㄹㅇㅂ / ㅂㄴㄴ

쓔깡 2023-07-19 (수) 15:21 11 Months ago 3017
First of all, there were three main points that I wanted to change after rhinoplasty : 1. Straight line 2. Sharp tip of the nose 3. Slim and thin nose bridge (definite correction of double nose) I also saved a reference photo to show during the consultation, and these were my criteria. Winter was the one who put it all together, so I took that photo of Winter! <ㅇㅇㅂ> - No consultation fee - CT scan O - Diagnosis is nasolabial angle correction + lengthening + silicone (how many mm will go in, so they say you can find out on the day of surgery) + self-repair - Director ㅇㅈㅅ - Consultation director is harsh in forcing reservation fee - 1 year AS - CCTV available : The nasal septum is small so ribs must be used. Both donated ribs and autologous ribs can be used. However, since I (the person who received the consultation haha) is in my late twenties, I think it would be okay to use my own ribs. They say that for younger children, they recommend donated ribs because of scars. … ㅠ The consultation was good overall. The director looked a bit young, but he seemed kind and sincere during the consultation. But I wasn't really attracted to him, perhaps because I didn't feel the same.. I just kept seeing the director's elephant hood in my eyes haha. He also hummed often. Calling... (this is the only thing I remember) Use ear cartilage for the tip of the nose as needed. After hearing the explanation of the cost, I said I would think about it more, but the counseling manager really tried to hold me back. It was a bit burdensome because he made me pay for the reservation deposit and go. While I was being held, I asked if I could watch CCTV, and he said I could, but only the first 30 minutes of the show was free. They said there would be an additional 200,000 won added if I wanted to see it in full. After hearing this, I concluded in my head, "Oh, I can't do this." -No consultation fee -CT scan It is said that there is) -Director ㅇㅈㅎ -1 year of AS -CCTV available -The interior is closer to a cafe than a hospital. The clean and pretty interior stands out like an Instagram-famous cafe : Here too, my nasal septum is small, so the effect of surgery with just that is minimal. Donated ribs and autologous ribs Start explaining , but I'm in my late twenties, so take it easy... Maybe it's because I heard it, but when I got the consultation here, I tried to say that I wanted a donor rib. But the director said that since it was my first surgery, I should have a donor rib. Are the costs different for the two?? When I asked about it, I was told that autologous ribs are much more expensive and that for the first surgery, a donated rib is recommended rather than an autologous rib… They say it's the patient's choice, but they don't force them to sleep at home. So, I received an explanation and cost information about the donor rib. The tip of the nose is ear cartilage. The director also has a lot of experience and gives me advice, and he seemed very professional throughout the conversation, so I had confidence in him. Since it is a one-person hospital, I feel like the director and director are very confident in their hospital! When an unfamiliar word came up, he explained it in an easy way for me to understand. The manager didn't force me to make a reservation. He said I could think about it and come. You can also watch CCTV (full video). No, but here... he said I don't need to get my nose corrected (???? ) The face and nose are small, so the size of the nose looks relatively large, and the reduction of the nostrils is completely excluded... ㅠ ㅠ That’s not what I wanted… So for now, keep <ㅂㄴㄴ> - No consultation fee - CT scan O - Diagnosis is short nose extension + double nose correction + donor rib + silicone 3mm + nasolabial angle correction - Director ㅊㅇㅊ - 1 year AS - CCTV available : This is the place where my friend's acquaintance had surgery I went in with high expectations because my nose was completely my style , but the consultation was really long. When I came out and looked at the time, I was surprised that time had passed haha. That's how thorough and kind the director and manager were for the consultation. And when I came out after the consultation, it seemed like out of all the plastic surgery clinics I've seen, there were the most young men. Haha. Are most of them here to get nose consultations? I showed the doctor a picture of Winter, and he diagnosed me by comparing it to my nose. The first thing he pointed out was that I had a box nose. He said I should definitely correct my nose and also correct the nasolabial angle (because I emphasized that I wanted my nose to be thin). That way, when viewed from the side, I would have a line. They say they don't use ear cartilage because it's smooth and doesn't have the illusion of a popping mouth. If necessary, they use the nasal septum... This part was particularly memorable because it was different from previous hospitals. As I was receiving consultations, my confidence suddenly dropped without me even realizing it. I pointed to the photo I showed and wondered if it could be like this... I asked sullenly, but the director confidently said that it was possible, which made me happy haha. The director also told me several times that he was really sure about correcting the corrected nose, so I built up trust. There was no pressure to pay a reservation fee. Just like ㅍㄹㅇㅂ, I was told to come here after thinking about it thoroughly. My nose is short at all three places . They said the same thing: I need nose correction + I don't have much of a nasal septum. Up to this point, I thought it wasn't an overdiagnosis since it was a common finding after a CT scan. But ㅇㅇㅂ, who immediately recommended self-examination, was definitely removed from my list.. Same with the cost of CCTV. Even if the first 30 minutes are free, the only thing I can do is anesthesia and that kind of thing, so I don't trust it... I liked it in the order of ㅂㄴㄴ>ㅍㄹㅇㅂ>ㅇㅇㅂ. There are two consultations left, A and B, but I think I'll have to go to them all before deciding.

Comment 19
린이마마 2023-07-19 (수) 15:27 11 Months ago Address
Thank you for the information
에콩 2023-07-19 (수) 15:56 11 Months ago Address
I hope there are good results!
엘라즘 2023-07-19 (수) 16:02 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
기쁨을 2023-07-19 (수) 16:03 11 Months ago Address
정보 고마어
이연이 2023-07-19 (수) 16:03 11 Months ago Address
정보 참고할겡
경이는사랑 2023-07-19 (수) 16:33 11 Months ago Address