Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Please look at the pictures together!! A review of six products from Sinsa and Apgujeong! Should I go to school or not?

lililllili… 2023-06-09 (금) 22:05 1 Years ago 3137

First of all, I am completely unmatched and have eyesight due to atopic dermatitis. Also, my forehead is wrinkled when I open my eyes and I have a habit of looking with my chin slightly raised, so I wanted a solution. I am attaching a picture of my eyes! I said that I wanted it to be buried if possible, that I wanted a thin in-out line, and that I absolutely hate in-outs that are only thick at the back!! I shared my review. For reference, all hospitals had events where they wrote reviews or provided photos! ㄹㅎ - Director ㅂㅈㄱ The eyebrows are raised a lot. It depends on how much the eyebrows go down after the surgery . The height of the double eyelids is different, so I am not sure. Buried + eye bridge is possible, but an incision is recommended. The eyes are saggy, so there is a high possibility that they will be covered even with an incision. A forehead lift surgery is also likely to be needed in the future because there is a high possibility that it will be inlined. I didn't really like the recommended epicanthoplasty line, and I really didn't like the comment that they weren't sure about the height . Also, you know that you need forehead lift surgery, right? Talk like this ... Forced reservation _ _ If possible, it would be better if you make an incision. If you get a chin augmentation, the front area will be covered up and the lines will look prettier. I like the way they straighten the lines. Maybe because I'm the head of the clinic, I'm confident in what I say and it makes me feel refreshed. I need additional botox because I used a lot of force on my forehead . 5 points of reservation forced . Eye bridge 77 Incision Eye bridge 165 Botox 11 —————————————— ㅇㅇㅇ _ ㅇㅎㅈ The director and the director are friendly, but the desk staff was a bit unfriendly. Burial possible. Needs eye correction. I like the lines. The forehead is wide, so it would be nice to get an epicanthoplasty, but I don't need it. Unnecessary epicanthoplasty doesn't seem to have much of an effect. Instead of worrying about drooping eyelids and getting hot later, double wrinkles may appear due to eye holes. If you have surgery, your eyebrows will go down, so you might want to make the line a little thicker. Forced reservation Ham —————————————— ㅍ - ㄱㅇㅅ Director: The director was the only one who laid out the lines first and told me the direction of what lines would suit and whether slits were needed or not, and I consulted with the director about that. The director’s opinion seemed more important than the director’s… I liked the director's line, but he told me that burial was possible and that I needed eye correction. I didn't think I needed epicanthoplasty! Later, you will need forehead botox after seeing the condition of your eyebrows and forehead. Set the line a little higher in case your eyebrows will fall down a lot . Buried 49 Eye correction 40 Buried + Eye bridge can be adjusted up to 75.9 . If you get a canthotomy, 33 additional consultation fee I received quite a few phone calls and texts... The director said the same thing while reading the chart I consulted with, so it felt like I was talking about the director's opinion rather than the director's opinion. —————————————— ㅈㅅㅌ - ㄱㄱㄹ Director, I It was the director I was most looking forward to, and I liked the way he drew the lines. If you get epicanthoplasty, there is little chance of in-line thickening at the back as you want. Even if you just raise the eyelids, you will have to use less force on your forehead , so there is no need for eye correction. The power to open the eyes itself is not very weak  (pseudoptosis - first time) (I was a little embarrassed because you said it like that) I have a habit of raising my eyebrows, so I only do double lifting so it will come down as it is corrected - Just in preparation, I will hold the line a little higher at first. Non-incision 44 epicanthoplasty 82.5 -> 126.5 When adding eye correction , 55 consultation fee — ㅌㅇㅅ - ㅅㅈㅎ The director was friendly overall, but the wait for the director was long ㅠ This hospital does not do burial + eye correction itself. If you really want eye correction, you have to make an incision. But even if you do burial, the eyelids will open and there will be some effect of eye correction to some extent. I'm not sure, but to some extent. See if it is effective and consider additional burials. Not recommended as it has nothing to do with epicanthoplasty and lines . Burial 84 10,000 won consultation fee, forced to make a reservation -> It was the director's turn, and Director ㅍMan drew the line. All AS had wrinkles on my forehead for a year and a habit of raising eyebrows , so I thought I had ptosis, but out of the 6 hospitals, 4 told me to correct my eyelids, and the other two said I could do it without pseudoptosis. They say it will be resolved What do you think about the photos? I guess it would be better if we did it together.

Comment 25
당근쏭 2023-06-09 (금) 23:15 1 Years ago Address
와 고생했네 4군데나 그랬으면 하는게..ㅜㅜ 속쌍 살짝 생기면 ㄹㅇ 예쁜눈인듯

lililllili… Writer 2023-06-10 (토) 02:49 1 Years ago Address
앗 고마워!!! 희망적이다ㅠㅠ 눈교는 더 고민해보려고!!
모모나키 2023-06-10 (토) 02:39 1 Years ago Address
본인이 사진찍을때 졸려보이면 눈교 하는거고 아님 안하는게 낫지 ㅎㅎ

lililllili… Writer 2023-06-10 (토) 02:51 1 Years ago Address
평소에 졸려보인다는 생각보단 덮혀보인다는 생각 많이 했었는데 사진 다시 보고 생각해봐야겠다! 조언 넘 고마워!! 안해도 된다는 곳 두군데 있어서 혹시라도 했다가 과교정될까봐 걱정됐거둔ㅠ
채채킴 2023-06-10 (토) 11:24 1 Years ago Address
눈교 살짝 하는게 좋을거같긴한데

lililllili… Writer 2023-06-10 (토) 19:09 1 Years ago Address
그치 고민이넹ㅠㅜ 과교정될까봐 걱정이라ㅠ
망그러진곰 2023-06-10 (토) 16:56 1 Years ago Address
*게시자가 삭제하였습니다.

lililllili… Writer 2023-06-10 (토) 19:09 1 Years ago Address
아이디!
지원누나나나ㅜㄴ 2023-06-10 (토) 19:06 1 Years ago Address
난 안해도 될거같은데

lililllili… Writer 2023-06-10 (토) 19:10 1 Years ago Address
사실 안하는 쪽으로 굳히는 중이야ㅠ
YNsoljin 2023-06-11 (일) 17:53 1 Years ago Address
고생했네

lililllili… Writer 2023-06-13 (화) 17:13 1 Years ago Address
고마웡!
라따뚜이ii 2023-06-11 (일) 23:41 1 Years ago Address
병원 후기 고마워!!

lililllili… Writer 2023-06-13 (화) 17:14 1 Years ago Address
고마워해주니까 보람있당!
바나나킥킥키 2023-06-12 (월) 16:27 1 Years ago Address
안해도될겅같아요!!

lililllili… Writer 2023-06-13 (화) 17:14 1 Years ago Address
결곡 고민하다 안했어!
가부자구 2023-06-12 (월) 18:58 1 Years ago Address
눈교 추천 안한거 ㅌㅇㅅ지? 나도 여기 상담 다녀왓거든 비절개 눈매교정은 뮬러근으로 조절해야 되는데 뮬러근 잘 못 건들면 부작용 위험도 커서 잘 알아보고 해야돼ㅠㅠ 글고 교정효과도 적어서 좀 심한거 같으면 차라리 절개로 하는게 맞대

lililllili… Writer 2023-06-13 (화) 17:15 1 Years ago Address
아 그치ㅠ 과교정된 거 보니까 무섭더랑 뮬러근묶는 게 쉽지 않으라고 하더라구!! 결국 안하고 매몰만 했어!
근우 2023-06-13 (화) 10:14 1 Years ago Address
아이디가 원장님들이 원하는 방향에 잘 맞춰서 수술 이쁘게 잘해주는것 같아 ㅋㅋ
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

lililllili… Writer 2023-06-13 (화) 17:15 1 Years ago Address
근데 또 너무 공장형이라 좀 꺼려지더라구ㅠ
level9 2023-06-13 (화) 17:10 1 Years ago Address
안해도 될것같은데? 지금도 괜춘.

lililllili… Writer 2023-06-13 (화) 17:16 1 Years ago Address
결국 매몰만 진행했어!
도날드닉 2023-06-15 (목) 14:25 1 Years ago Address
안해도 될것같은데 이쁘