• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Consultation on nose removal and revision rhinoplasty

육죠 2023-03-14 (화) 20:28 1 Years ago 3014
When considering both reoperation and removal, consult I asked about and consulted about both nose removal and revision surgery. Seo Sang-woo Consultation is conducted in a question and answer format. Please tell me in detail about what you are asking. It would be better if you prepare a lot of questions. If the appearance is considered, reoperation is recommended rather than removal. I received estimates for total removal, total removal + autodermal treatment, and reoperation. Gook Won-seok Overflowing with confidence and pride. When you ask a question, do you teach it one by one like a professor? Thanks for explaining It seemed like he was giving advice as if he was scolding me... but he was kinder than I expected. If you worry about the shape, the nose will never shrink and lift. The membranes have been removed. They say that if you completely remove it, you can return to your original state... . Both open and non-open are possible, but open is recommended more. For reoperation, it is recommended to insert the dermis. Cha Min I said I was concerned about removal and reoperation, so they suggested eye 1, eye 2, and eye 3. I received estimates for implant removal + nose tip trimming, total removal, and autologous rib surgery. He said it would be okay just to remove it. When I asked him what I was worried about, he told me step by step. The director was sweet. Yoo Won-il It felt like it was more about revision surgery rather than nose removal. Recommend removal of implants + ear cartilage on the tip of the nose. Siwoo If it is due to anxiety, it is possible to completely remove it, so please remove it entirely. They said that after removal, the shape may lift or come down. If you think appearance is important, I recommend revision surgery! I received estimates for both total removal and revision surgery without implants

Comment 8
모찌의숲 2023-03-15 (수) 18:35 1 Years ago Address
내가 보고 있는곳도 있다 .. 예사는 그래서 재수술, 제거 어떤거로 결정했어? ㅠㅠ
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
띵비 2023-03-16 (목) 16:16 1 Years ago Address
정보 고마워 고생했어!
파라비아 2023-03-18 (토) 23:27 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
wow319 2023-03-27 (월) 17:41 1 Years ago Address
나도 지금 상담돌고있는데.... 수술 잘 됐어? ...
이이민 2023-04-10 (월) 01:08 1 Years ago Address