• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[체형&바디]

Liposuction ㄴㅅㄹ, ㄹㅁㅊ foot product review

미니휴리 2023-01-12 (목) 13:29 1 Years ago 2095
1. ㄴㅅㄹ It's in Apgujeong and it's in the same building as ㄹㅇㅇㅂ. There were Japanese people in the waiting room besides me. There are only 2 surgeries a day, and this is a handmade machine. The incision area increases during surgery, so the director was sensitive to that, so he switched from using a machine to using a handmade surgery. They said they would also put stickers here to prevent the scars from getting bigger. I was planning on having thighs and calves, but I heard that the director likes to be a little more safety-oriented and is good at removing visible marks. I said I wanted to preserve my lines, so he said he could design it to suit my needs, so I kind of liked that. Ultrasound I only checked my calves and the thighs seemed to have a lot of fat (even to me, it was a bit much...) so I didn't measure them separately. And I really didn't like the manager's recommendation to make a reservation, but it was good that there was no pressure. I 'm a jirin, but I recovered from the time the manager caught me being a fool during the pre-consultation. It was nice to slowly learn about the timing, scars, management methods, and surgery information. 2. ㄹㅁㅊ This is in Jamsil Saenae, at the end of the downtown area, and the lobby is on the 4th floor! I was confused haha. The surgeries are different for each type. On average, there are about 3 surgeries. The method is a mix of hand and machine. For fatty areas that need strength, the machine is used, and for areas where the skin is thin or need to be concerned, it is done by hand. The director here has no small talk and is serious. But the impression was so good that there was no discomfort. ㄴㅅㄹ feels like a father and ㄹㅁㅊ feels like a great uncle? Here, there are incisions in the groin and bottom of the buttocks, and the calves are fixed, so I didn't ask. But here, they looked at the ultrasound in great detail and told me the expected cc, which was good, so I guess they also look at the price by cc and tell you in more detail. ㄴㅅㄹ was priced based on body weight! ㄷㅌㅁㄱ and ㅍㅈ had some aspects of the consultation that were a bit disappointing, but ㄴㅅㄹ and ㄹㅁㅊ are the two hospitals I am considering in the end, and I liked them so I wrote a review for the first time. Please share information about patients who have had the surgery or information about patients from Jirin.

Comment 13
쪼오냐 2023-01-12 (목) 13:44 1 Years ago Address
I did it at ㄱㄴㅅㄹ, but it was meticulous and did a good job.

미니휴리 Writer 2023-01-16 (월) 09:14 1 Years ago Address
which part did you do?
희둥둥 2023-01-13 (금) 17:56 1 Years ago Address
Can you tell me what consonants are? I'm curious, I don't know

미니휴리 Writer 2023-01-16 (월) 09:15 1 Years ago Address
ㄴㅠSlim and ㄹㅏMicheya!
1111r5 2023-01-17 (화) 01:03 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for good information
줄리잉 2023-01-22 (일) 14:28 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information
방구7 2023-01-27 (금) 11:43 1 Years ago Address
Ah, I went for a consultation and the director said he was so confident that he could remove it as nicely as I wanted, so I gave up because I didn't trust it. Should I go again..ㅠ

미니휴리 Writer 2023-02-08 (수) 17:32 1 Years ago Address
It is said that the body is important in the original version of Jiheupdo. Could it be that Yesa was a successful case? I have a difficult body, but he told me to take care and try.
소어킴 2023-02-12 (일) 01:19 1 Years ago Address
thank you for the information!
iamprettyg… 2023-03-01 (수) 15:21 1 Years ago Address
I'm curious about the quote, price, etc.
아기세균 2023-03-07 (화) 06:16 1 Years ago Address
thank you for the information!
kjhfsla 2023-03-29 (수) 16:18 1 Years ago Address
How much does it cost?
a247 2023-05-19 (금) 18:39 1 Years ago Address
Can I ask where the decision was made?
Prev  Next  List