• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[체형&바디]

Review of arm breathing and footwork

기댕 2023-12-30 (토) 16:19 8 Months ago 1155
1. ㅇㄹ Plastic Surgery - InBody process and consultation with the director. This is just what forearm breathing is like. After just explaining it, the consultation was over in less than 5 minutes and I left the hospital. The manager in charge said he would contact me the next day as it was his day off. Forearm stage 2: Regular price 130+22 (additional stage cost) / Review price 75+22 (additional stage cost) Floating room stage 1: Regular price 1.08 million won / Review price 750,000 won VAT included. Compression clothing sold separately. It is explained that surgery is performed on the armpits and elbows. 2. ㄷㄹㅇ Plastic Surgery - Consultation is conducted by measuring only height and weight. The counseling director looked at the shape of my arms, recommended a floating room, and recommended additional treatments for the armpits (arm roots?). Since she is a muscular type, it is said that pulling it out all over will make her lines look pretty. I don't really recommend it as an option. I didn't have any questions during the consultation with the director because he explained things well even when I didn't ask questions... I received a quote that included the arms, breasts, and arm roots, and an additional amount was charged based on my weight when I was 110cm tall (313M), but I negotiated up to 250M by providing photos and writing reviews whenever requested. Compression garment and blood test costs included. 3. ㅍㅈ Clinic - Since the visit time was not right, I received price information via KakaoTalk. Whole arm 110M Whole arm + floating breast or armpit 143M Whole arm + floating breast + armpit 176M Whole arm + floating breast + armpit + shoulder blade 209M Whole arm + floating breast + armpit + shoulder blade + bra line 242M Whole back 132M Additional included. Unlimited suction. Includes 4 after-care services. Compression clothing sold separately. Blood test fees and iron injections are separate. I was told that they would remove all the subcutaneous fat possible using an ultrasound scan.
Written by
App

Comment 5
우슬 2023-12-31 (일) 22:04 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
링링3 2024-01-20 (토) 06:55 7 Months ago Address
ㅍㅈ 몸무게나 그런거 추가금이 있었어?

기댕 Writer 2024-01-22 (월) 01:09 7 Months ago Address
방문상담은 안해봐서 모르겠는데 몸무게에 따른 추가비용 안내받은건 없었어!
소세지탈출 2024-03-21 (목) 23:59 5 Months ago Address
아 나도 포즈 가고 싶어서 고민중... 예사는 했니ㅜㅠ?
방슈링 2024-03-23 (토) 21:30 5 Months ago Address
ㅍㅈ고민되네요,,,발품후기 감사합니다!
Prev  Next  List